Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Love Canada, not sure about the people

Love Canada, not sure about the people

Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:48 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Love Canada, not sure about the people

Originally Posted by Oink
Don't let them get to you. That Alan2005 is the worst of a rather contumacious and puerile bunch. I doubt if they've got one GCSE between them.
Yeah, but your posts smell of wee.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Bramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Enough said, no personal digs (I know you didn't start it but)
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
Your bit of Canada is clearly very different to mine.

On my little street there are about 15 houses. Most of the wives in them have full-time jobs, five that I can think of have been obedient enough to kick hubby out and I'm not aware of any adult children still living at home.
love it and true
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:02 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bramley
Enough said, no personal digs (I know you didn't start it but)
But they do -specially after asparagus!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Bramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
But they do -specially after asparagus!
very strange!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:05 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

very strange!!
It's late and I have been subjected to teen daughter's school talent show !!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

It's late and I have been subjected to teen daughter's school talent show !!!
and I'm being subject to a shitty movie on Canadian TV and missing Britains got talent "sigh"
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

You're biting, don't give them the satisfaction...I've had enough crap posted about this thread, do I care? NO!! that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it
Bramley please I need you to stay and get this back on Track, this is about you and I and anyone else coming here who needs advise, give these ass****s a wide ball we are here to help people not take the mick, or make people feel inferior like I feel this forum has done and shame on them for doing it, they arrived here at one time on their own, they make me sick, Iwould'nt want to know them if I won the Lottery and thats the truth, you del boy as a copper have disgusted me, you have thrown your weight behind the BOYS CLUB shame on you, would'nt want to meet any of you
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:38 am
half a century

Originally Posted by dgjamison
Bramley please I need you to stay and get this back on Track, this is about you and I and anyone else coming here who needs advise, give these ass****s a wide ball we are here to help people not take the mick, or make people feel inferior like I feel this forum has done and shame on them for doing it, they arrived here at one time on their own, they make me sick, Iwould'nt want to know them if I won the Lottery and thats the truth, you del boy as a copper have disgusted me, you have thrown your weight behind the BOYS CLUB shame on you, would'nt want to meet any of you
Actually as much as they can be git bags on here- Oink, Alan, Dboy plus others are all rather nice in real life - I was expecting to think they were gonna be twats - but . . .nope - normal
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

give these ass****s a wide ball
I see this post as stupid.stupid. stipid, thank god I met some great people who have let me see how silly this all is PLEASE you need to get a life
Reminder (yet again) - Rule 1. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 29th 2010 at 6:44 am.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:46 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think little britain is shite as well. It's like the fast show - but shit.
Not just me then, excellent ... The Fast Show, that was great, I'll revisit an episode or two tonight I think ... Me, with MY reputation? WhatEVER will they think?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:47 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard that Club Tropicana stinks of wee.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:49 am
half a century

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I've heard that Club Tropicana stinks of wee.
The drink or the Wham song?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Aviator
You ain't found it yet, good luck with that
Oh Aviator how would you know?? I just feel great sorry about that
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:53 am
Mostly Harmless

The drink or the Wham song?
I heard it from the Wham(!) song ...

Club Tropicana stinks of wee
Fun and sunshine - there's enough for everyone
All that's missing is the sea
But don't worry, you can suntan!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.