Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Love Canada, not sure about the people

Love Canada, not sure about the people

Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:23 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Love Canada, not sure about the people

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Do lawyers live there
Unfortunately yes they do, including Eddie Greenspan, the very well know criminal lawyer.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:27 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Cambridge is considered GTA now? That's a stretch isn't it?
Fair point. As it happens we are going to be in Cambridge in June so just made a reservation for Langdon Hall. Should be good

Nice to see a couple of Canadian restaurants making the list.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Bramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Lots of money, but absolutely no class.
Your comments make me chuckle
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:47 pm

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bramley
Your comments make me chuckle
don't tease the animals please.......
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Bramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to allBramley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dboy
don't tease the animals please.......
Swiss Chalet was getting boring
Old Apr 29th 2010, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Swiss Chalet was getting boring
Yea....glad the 'gravy' aspect never really took off...
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by macadian
Yea....glad the 'gravy' aspect never really took off...
ha ha me too
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

We've been in Canada since Feb 09 and absolutely loving the country, the people however are a different story. Although we have met some of the most amazing people we're still wondering whether the majority are two faced and arrogant...Canadians need to take a chill pill
Agree totally, but please don't say so publicly especially on this forum YOUR NOT ALLOWED, you will be persona non grata believe me I KNOW, left canada in march, in usa, do not miss canada at all ,only the people who could'nt make it anywhere else in the world defend it, the people are soooooo unfriendly, but the people who tell you to chill do not have a life of their own and are so gratefull to be allowed to settle anywhere they defend it to the hilt god help them, humour them, they do not have a life and in some cases a family so I suppose we should feel sorry for them. They really have limited exposure to the world
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:42 am

Originally Posted by dgjamison
Agree totally, but please don't say so publicly especially on this forum YOUR NOT ALLOWED, you will be persona non grata believe me I KNOW, left canada in march, in usa, do not miss canada at all ,only the people who could'nt make it anywhere else in the world defend it, the people are soooooo unfriendly, but the people who tell you to chill do not have a life of their own and are so gratefull to be allowed to settle anywhere they defend it to the hilt god help them, humour them, they do not have a life and in some cases a family so I suppose we should feel sorry for them. They really have limited exposure to the world
yawn
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

I was just going on the feedback and what I see, sorry if it upsets some people but won't post anything in the future
Please do not let it upset you, these people thrive on it, you have to understand this forum is their lifes blood, without it they would be nothing!!! and it would upset THEM, so keep going there are people out there who agree with you they are just afraid to say as these people have intimidated them, don't let these little men in uniforms win
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:45 am

Please do not let it upset you, these people thrive on it, you have to understand this forum is their lifes blood, without it they would be nothing!!! and it would upset THEM, so keep going there are people out there who agree with you they are just afraid to say as these people have intimidated them, don't let these little men in uniforms win
yawn
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dboy
yawn
Yawn, Yawn, yawn especially from you eastend boy
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough

we arived feb 09
i find most canadians but not stereo typing here to be non confrontational you have to look at face expresions to find out how they feel about some thing and seem to be very poor at comunication,
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:56 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

You went from Canada to the US?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

don't let these little men in uniforms win
Too right, I'm a little woman in a uniform

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.