Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Looking for realtor in Victoria, Nanaimo

Looking for realtor in Victoria, Nanaimo

Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:52 pm
West Coast Enthusiast

Frank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud of
Red face Looking for realtor in Victoria, Nanaimo

Hi all,
I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for realtors on Vancouver Island. I have some friends coming over on a research trip and they are looking at the Island as a possible destination when they move here.

They want to find a realtor who will introduce them to the areas they are interested in:
Victoria,
Nanaimo,
Duncan,
Comox,
Courtenay.

As you see they are still looking at a pretty wide area. It would be great to have personal recommendations as just looking up names on the web tells you nothing.

Thanks

Frank
Old Jun 25th 2005, 6:09 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice
Default Re: Looking for realtor in Victoria, Nanaimo

Originally Posted by Frank'n Sense
Hi all,
I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for realtors on Vancouver Island. I have some friends coming over on a research trip and they are looking at the Island as a possible destination when they move here.

They want to find a realtor who will introduce them to the areas they are interested in:
Victoria,
Nanaimo,
Duncan,
Comox,
Courtenay.

As you see they are still looking at a pretty wide area. It would be great to have personal recommendations as just looking up names on the web tells you nothing.

Thanks

Frank
Hi Frank,

You can try Graeme Parker at www.NanaimoRealEstate.com

or

Ed Handja at www.bcoceanfront.com

or

Betsy Davies / Fran Errington at www.coastrealty.com

or

Don Tymchuk at www.newway.ca

There is also Royal LePage...Google should help with that one. Hope this helps!!

Scouse
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Hi all,

Victoria,
Nanaimo,
Duncan,
Comox,
Courtenay.

Thanks

Frank
Perhaps if you contact gooding by pm and ask her which realtor her family used. They just bought land and built a home upisland. I'm sure she will be happy to help you out!
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:17 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Victoria,
Nanaimo,
Duncan,
Comox,
Courtenay.

Thanks

Frank
The realtor I've used in Victoria does not really do the 'relocation' thing so he's probably not what you're looking for. But what I can recommend is that you avoid 'Brown Bros Agencies' (Brown Brothers) in Victoria. They're cheating, lying scum buckets.

This link might also be helpful : http://www.vireb.com/home.html