Looking to move to canada soon from scotland

Looking to move to canada soon from scotland

Old Sep 15th 2012, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

mcfly1313 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking to move to canada soon from scotland

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Is this satirizing mikelincs' remarks?
hehe... no I was typing in a hurry and wanted to make sure I got the important parts across.... Ipad touch screens are not as good as the old "proper" keyboard?!.

Haggis88.... normally my spelling is pretty good ( well.. most of the time?!)
Old Sep 15th 2012, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond repute

I just meant in general!
Old Sep 16th 2012, 12:06 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muzzy00
Hi all, How are you all.

I am new to this site however have been reading alot of posts over the last year.

i would like to ask as i have been reading some really helpful posts that people have been sending others. I am looking to move to canada in the new 14months. I am a prison officer in scotland and i was hoping someone can help or advise what i need to do. I have met people that have moved 2 yrs ago and i have not been able to keep in to keep in touch.

Is it like New Zeland where you can apply for the job dircetly ? Or am i just chasing a dream that will never happen.

Many Thanks for reading.

Muzzy.
Muzzy just sent you a PM
Old Sep 16th 2012, 3:26 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muzzy00
Hi all, How are you all.

I am new to this site however have been reading alot of posts over the last year.

i would like to ask as i have been reading some really helpful posts that people have been sending others. I am looking to move to canada in the new 14months. I am a prison officer in scotland and i was hoping someone can help or advise what i need to do. I have met people that have moved 2 yrs ago and i have not been able to keep in to keep in touch.

Is it like New Zeland where you can apply for the job dircetly ? Or am i just chasing a dream that will never happen.

Many Thanks for reading.

Muzzy.
hey muzzy I did send you a PM, forgot to say that its not like the NZ service, a lot of my mates are over there now with the NZ service, I had a chance to go there in 2006, but after looking into the cost of living decided it was not for me or the family, way to expensive / cost of living was terrible. At that time they offered me 36500 NZ dollars, which was approx 14000 uk pounds, not a lot of cash to live on. I was on a lot more than that working as a PO.
Not sure if they are still recruiting, when I was offered a job there, they had a massive recruitment drive for officers in the UK and hired you directly from the UK.

Last edited by Voyager970; Sep 16th 2012 at 3:28 am. Reason: canny spell