living&working:CANADA

Wikiposts

living&working:CANADA

Old Dec 20th 2008, 1:16 am
Just Joined

brummiepete is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking living&working:CANADA

Hello everyone,
Been a long time since ive visited this site,so ill try and bring you up to speed.Got the job i wanted in canada,edmonton Alberta now im home for christmas and new year,going back on january the 7TH.The time ive had there since moving over has been incredible the way of life in canada is unbelivilebly laid-back with canadians also laid-back aswell.I never thought that i would adapt to life so easily,i now consider myself very lucky to have made the move,when i did.I know canada has so much more to offfer me then anywhere else in europe.I can't wait to take My Wife and Son to Cananda for them to expreince it for them-selfs i know they wont be dissapointed.talk to all sooon from cananda,merrry christmas and goood luck for the new yearrr.brummiepete.x
Old Dec 20th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: living&working:CANADA

Originally Posted by brummiepete
Hello everyone,
Been a long time since ive visited this site,so ill try and bring you up to speed.Got the job i wanted in canada,edmonton Alberta now im home for christmas and new year,going back on january the 7TH.The time ive had there since moving over has been incredible the way of life in canada is unbelivilebly laid-back with canadians also laid-back aswell.I never thought that i would adapt to life so easily,i now consider myself very lucky to have made the move,when i did.I know canada has so much more to offfer me then anywhere else in europe.I can't wait to take My Wife and Son to Cananda for them to expreince it for them-selfs i know they wont be dissapointed.talk to all sooon from cananda,merrry christmas and goood luck for the new yearrr.brummiepete.x

Lovely to read it's all gone so well for you. Hope the rest of your family are similarly happy when they come across.

Best wishes,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:09 pm

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,
Moved here 16 years ago - never regretted it. Welcome to Canada.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:45 pm

seaham gal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,
So great to hear such enthusiasm! Do your homework - follow the rules - do a reccie with the family if you can, if you can't, drain every bit of information out of the forum as you can - worth its weight in gold!
Good luck!