Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Living in Ontario ! Don't bother ... wish I hadn't

Living in Ontario ! Don't bother ... wish I hadn't

Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Ontario ! Don't bother ... wish I hadn't

Originally Posted by kt0157
I'm sorry to be rude but you obviously aren't well educated (you can't even spell basic English words like "immigrant") and probably aren't very intelligent. I expect you simply misunderstood the situation.

K.
Pot calling kettle black??

Herewith copy of reply by Kt to another thread, spelling mistake included.

Re: British colonisation or WHAT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedra
Yech! Marmite

Don't take it in hand luggage. It sets of the TSA bioweapons alarms.

K.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:58 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by printer
Just my opinion and i hope to god i have not made any spelling errors!!!!!
Two in that line alone

"I" and "God" have capital first letters. That's not so hot for a printer, unless you work for the Grauniad.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Steve
I wouldn't worry about it.
Maybe when you get to as many posts as Kt 0157 you become bitter and twisted and you enjoy lashing out at others.

DON'T MAKE ANY SPELLING ERRORS!
You won't wake up in the morning.....
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Steve
I wouldn't worry about it.
Maybe when you get to as many posts as Kt 0157 you become bitter and twisted and you enjoy lashing out at others.

I've only got something like 15 posts more to go and I'll maybe, just maybe, get to be a senior member. Then I can verbalise you all and I will verbinate!! Verbinate!!! (Said like a dalek) (Note the capital letter after the exclamation mark, I know some grammer). (I do too many brackets though). Hitler did too in 'Mein Kampf'. Now HE was a bigot.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Two in that line alone

"I" and "God" have capital first letters. That's not so hot for a printer, unless you work for the Grauniad.
'God' only has a capital first letter if the writer isn't an athiest.
I always refer to god in the written word as 'god'.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kt0157
A cheque can be cut from the DSS for all manner of reasons. You don't know why. Your father-in-law doesn't either: he didn't write the cheque. The person at the other end of the phone line didn't write the cheque. And yet here you are, posting to the world, that "immigrants get free cars".

Well it must be true. I read it on the Internet. Did you know that Jews start all wars, that the water goes down the plughole a different way in Australia, and NASA faked the Moon landings?

You mean you prefer made-up crap that sounds like it could be true, compared to that oh-so-tedious stuff where someone had to investigate something to find what was really true?

K.
Are you a police woman?
Are you pretty?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by steve666
'God' only has a capital first letter if the writer isn't an athiest.
I always refer to god in the written word as 'god'.
The second one could be debated but I doubt that either of us can really be arsed.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:44 pm

I know some grammer.
<sighs and shakes head>
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Well it depends if Kim is a boy or a girl; you might have dark sullen fears of a GAY WEDDING on your mind. If so then you will rush out to buy a copy of the Mail on Sunday from the local Spar shop, and search for the latest thought politik on gay weddings....are they in or out, is it appropriate to play ABBA at the reception, and should Auntie Betty be invited

Rich.
HAHAHA Rich. Twas a girl. (Very nice with it), ahhh wish I was 17 again....
They won't get married, we're coming over to Canada during the Summer as 'immigrants' and he'll leave her behind (tears will be shed) (I'm doing to many brackets again).

We don't have a Spar shop near us but we do have a shop run by um, the darker grouping of the human race. They are very nice though, and I love them dearly, like my own family in fact. I don't read the Mail, and regularly take the pi"£ out of people who do, although they are sometimes so far up their own ar^% they don't realise.

I used to have an aunty Bettie but she died last year, left us a large sum of money bless her. It'll help us to buy a car, unless we just ask the friendly Canadian government to buy it for us, I get scared on those big Canadian buses.

AND I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ABBA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
OMG the entertainment you have provided for me and my husband for the night has been brilliant, at which point do you say I`m joking…

As it’s hard to believe any one lives in such a small box….
EnTERTaining, You aint seen nothing yet!

10 more posts to go then I may be a SENIOR!!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:52 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Did they have heeled shoes in the 18th Century? I know the horses did, do you do horses feet too?
They had heeled shoes for women, you can see that if you're ever in Toronto as the big tourist excitement here is the Bata Shoe Museum. I doubt they had heels for horses as I don't think the Big Lick had been invented. I did eight horse feet today, yes, I'm tired now.
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Go far, you will, young Jedi, if your aims they are true.

Rich
Get that light sabre off him!!! He'll kill someone he will.

9 more to go.
BE Forum Addict

Get that light sabre off him!!! He'll kill someone he will.

9 more to go.
sorry 10, now it's 9
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

The second one could be debated but I doubt that either of us can really be arsed.
You're right Souvenir. I just want, and crave to be a senior member. 7 posts to go.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

<sighs and shakes head>
I said 'some'.
6 to go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.