Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Living in Ontario ! Don't bother ... wish I hadn't

Living in Ontario ! Don't bother ... wish I hadn't

Old Nov 12th 2006, 5:48 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Ontario ! Don't bother ... wish I hadn't

IMMIGRANTS
ASYLUM SEEKERS
ETHNIC MINORITIES
CHAVS
THE WORKING POOR
THE UNDERCLASS
BLING BLING GUN CULTURE INNIT
FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS
FOREIGN PEOPLE
GAY WEDDINGS
SCHOOL YARD DRUG DEALERS
SMELLY FOOD
PAEDOPHILES NEXT DOOR

It's the bogeyman syndrome....(Y)UK is rammed full of it, peoples heads all stuffed full swollen like a melon left out in the sun too long, anger and bitterness and resentment and insecurity ready to burst out of their poor aching skulls spewing like the juices from that hot melon.

Which is the phantom bogeyman, which has real teeth and claws and fangs ?

Rich.
Attached Thumbnails Living in Ontario ! Don't bother ... wish I hadn't-bogeyman.jpg  

Last edited by Rich_007; Nov 12th 2006 at 5:50 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kt0157
I'm betting that you don't know why the cheque was cut, and I'm betting that "for a free car because you're an immigrant" is not the real story. Giro cheques get written for all sorts. I knew a waster years ago got a cheque for £1000 for new bedding for his 7 kids. They didn't get new bedding, but he did get a new TV. And a lot of booze. So the truth was "Government gives wastrels free money for TVs and booze"?

But, as we know, the lie travels round the world before the truth gets its boots on.

K.
Well you obviously know more about anything and everywhere, than all of us and we are living in some fairy land were things that happen infront of our eyes are not real. So there is no argument. You must be very happy with yourself, welldone.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to be rude but you obviously aren't well educated (you can't even spell basic English words like "immigrant") and probably aren't very intelligent. I expect you simply misunderstood the situation.

K.
Hey! That's RUDE! He's angry, spelling mistakes are common when writing angry letters. Jeez KT!

Is this the l o n g e s t thread on this site? 7 screens now. A record?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

kt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
Not once did I make any derogatory statement about you, I was pointing out facts that I know to be true, and if this upsets you maybe you should get out into the real world and open your eyes to what is going on around you.

I am certainly NOT a Bigot.
Immigrants don't get "free cars, free houses, free driving lessons" or free anything else. What they get is what everyone (regardless of ethnicity) gets: fair access to welfare. You, by repeating the falsehood that immigrants get special treatment, are creating a hostile environment for all immigrants. Contributing to the demonization of innocent people purely because of their nationality and residence is bigotry.

Read the postings from frustrated Brits who have to put up with (relatively mild) bigotry from banks, insurance companies, employers, etc. when they come to Canada. Think how much worse it is to arrive somewhere and get the kind of hostile reception that you repeating these stories encourages.

K.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnetteM
Evidently mis-spelling a word is a sign of lack of intelligence. Why do you always have to be so obnoxious when someone has a point of view other than your own?
You tell her, is she drunk? Bit early.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

kt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond reputekt0157 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Hey! That's RUDE! He's angry, spelling mistakes are common when writing angry letters. Jeez KT!
Yeah. And I'm angry at seeing bigots propagating this bile. And from people who themselves expect to be immigrants, too!

Is this the l o n g e s t thread on this site? 7 screens now. A record?
No, not even close.

K.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
Sorry, got to bite and if this is what turns you on then, enjoy…

Bigot
A person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Now does this remind you of some one?

If the only thing you can fall out with me is my spelling, on the subject, then who has WON.

Not once did I make any derogatory statement about you, I was pointing out facts that I know to be true, and if this upsets you maybe you should get out into the real world and open your eyes to what is going on around you.

I am certainly NOT a Bigot.
Any chance you two can fight this out in a mud wrestling match? An video it?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Any chance you two can fight this out in a mud wrestling match? An video it?
missed the 'd' out. Does that make me thick?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. And I'm angry at seeing bigots propagating this bile. And from people who themselves expect to be immigrants, too!

No, not even close.

K.
If you read and understand properly, people are not having a go at immigrants, it is the system that is wrong. If you are allowed to do it then why not.
Get off your high horse.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sarahad
If you read and understand properly, people are not having a go at immigrants, it is the system that is wrong. If you are allowed to do it then why not.
Get off your high horse.
What do you mean "it is the system that is wrong". The mythical one that gives out free cars to immigrants? Or the real one that doesn't?

K.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:16 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Immigrants don't get "free cars, free houses, free driving lessons" or free anything else. What they get is what everyone (regardless of ethnicity) gets: fair access to welfare. You, by repeating the falsehood that immigrants get special treatment, are creating a hostile environment for all immigrants. Contributing to the demonization of innocent people purely because of their nationality and residence is bigotry.
Wake up and smell the latte.....I'm all for migrants with skills coming to add value to any nation, hell fire I'm doing it myself - but wake up dammit. UK is a knocking shop for loungers and scroungers wanting an easy ride. They're laughing at working class Johnny, wandering the streets clad in their free leather jackets and ugly Tesco sneakers, checking up on their street girls and making sure their deals are lined up and that product is at market for the stupid white chav masses to waste their benfits on weekly snorts and smokes and pin sticks of poison. And before you pull your ace out, I'm not knocking genuine refugees in fear of their life.

UK immigration is/was just like the Cuba scenario - Fidel booted out all the thieves and criminals and undesirables and his spies and Miami welcomed them. Why were all those Iraqi refugees solely young males ? Whatever the ills of Saddam's regime, he clearly got rid of his spies and his criminals and his undesirables and we welcomed them, now they don't want to go home, despite 5 years of the "War of Terror" and all the fantastic humanitarian progress that has garnered

And now I'm totally done with this thread because I don't really care about the "state of the nation" a few thousand miles away, let it fester and rot and sink stinking and angry and torpid into the sea then maybe the white/brown/yellow/green rats will leave their sinking ship.

Rich.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

missed the 'd' out. Does that make me thick?
Too early to say.

K.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

What do you mean "it is the system that is wrong". The mythical one that gives out free cars to immigrants? Or the real one that doesn't?

K.
Again as I said before you are right and there is no argument...
I must be still living in the mythical world. You have all the facts there.
Honestly what planet are you on!!! You certainly dont live in the real world mate.
Who has told you this rubbish, why dont you get out there and see it all for yourself.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007
UK is a knocking shop for loungers and scroungers wanting an easy ride. They're laughing at working class Johnny, wandering the streets clad in their free leather jackets and ugly Tesco sneakers, checking up on their street girls and making sure their deals are lined up and that product is at market for the stupid white chav masses to waste their benfits on weekly snorts and smokes and pin sticks of poison
I don't know where you were in the UK, but I hope I never go there. Kelowna must be a real shock.

K.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

I don't know where you were in the UK, but I hope I never go there. Kelowna must be a real shock.

K.
God knows where you where/are in the UK...!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.