Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Leaving Soon :)

Originally Posted by Toontje

Remember? I'm a single guy....
So.....hire.....some rent-a-kids.......
Old Sep 30th 2004, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
So.....hire.....some rent-a-kids.......
I'm gonna spend the first few months in an appartment in the barn of my cousin. He has three kids. That's gonna cost me an awful lot of candy.....
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm gonna spend the first few months in an appartment in the barn of my cousin. He has three kids. That's gonna cost me an awful lot of candy.....
Nah.....just hook up the horse and buggy.....and you'll get around just fine....the Mennonites do it in the KW area all winter.

So...will there be cows, and sheep and stuff in the barn with you to keep you company at night????
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Nah.....just hook up the horse and buggy.....and you'll get around just fine....the Mennonites do it in the KW area all winter.

So...will there be cows, and sheep and stuff in the barn with you to keep you company at night????
No, my cousin is a lousy host. All there is is a 25 yr old, tall and slim longhaired blonde. Damn.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:05 am
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

It's not my old friend Ingrid who suggested I might walk to the moon, is it...?

No, my cousin is a lousy host. All there is is a 25 yr old, tall and slim longhaired blonde. Damn.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Dunno. I won't be there until sunday. I'll let you know.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, you can give it a try.......but the cows and horses might be better company!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is this one of my rent-a-friends that I told all about you.....surprised that she was so polite in telling you "where to do and how to get there"
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:54 am
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

It doesn't seem awfully polite in Dutch. One of the most beautiful creatures in all Christendom, though.

Is this one of my rent-a-friends that I told all about you.....surprised that she was so polite in telling you "where to do and how to get there"
Old Oct 1st 2004, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It doesn't seem awfully polite in Dutch. One of the most beautiful creatures in all Christendom, though.
I'm sure she was.....but women like that can be very fickle....here today and gone tomorrow (or maybe you didn't care?)....anyway I'm sure you're much happier with the lovely woman you married.....right?....but we can all dream......
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:08 am
Once bemused

Oh yes, Mrs R is lovely.

I'm sure she was.....but women like that can be very fickle....here today and gone tomorrow (or maybe you didn't care?)....anyway I'm sure you're much happier with the lovely woman you married.....right?....but we can all dream......
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh yes, Mrs R is lovely.
Without doubt. But we still havent figured out who that 25 yr old blonde in the apartment in the barn is......
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

CDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond repute

To Toontje

As it's just after 6am Sunday morning, does this mean you have just arrived in good ole' TO. Hope all goes well for you!
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Originally Posted by CDNReturner
To Toontje

As it's just after 6am Sunday morning, does this mean you have just arrived in good ole' TO. Hope all goes well for you!
He has: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257716
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

scollis is a jewel in the roughscollis is a jewel in the roughscollis is a jewel in the roughscollis is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations....... what job are you going to and how did you get it......not really nosey - would just like to be able to go ourselves!
Regards
Sonia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.