Reload this Page >

Landing Experience

Landing Experience

Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:21 pm
long hard slog...done it

SpeC will become famous soon enoughSpeC will become famous soon enough
Default Landing Experience

Finally Landed at YYZ on Friday 27/04/2007

One word sums up the experiance *Painless*.

Arrived at Toronto int at 3:30, proceeded to passport control informed them we were here to land, and was then directed to Immigration , waited for approx 5 mins and then called in. The officer checked the forms, tapped away on his comp for a couple of mins and then proceeded to scribble over our shiny new Visa's .
Signed mine & the kids paperwork, called in the OH, signed her's, then off to the woman in red for our welcome pack. Trundled off to Customs, handed over the paperwork, he looked at it puzzled and said it that all your bringing , it was 10 pages long and everything except the sink was on there.
Added signatures to all paperwork, he then wondered off and bought back a receipt.

Job Done

Just a quick question, the IO added our hotel address to the COPR, does this mean that our PR cards will be sent there?.
I haven't got a permenant address in Canada yet, as we will be returning at a later date.

Many thanks to everyone on this forum, for the support and advice given.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice
Default Re: Landing Experience

Great to read your post & glad you had a "Painless Landing"

Very reassuring as we are due to land at YYZ at the end of May! Hope our landing is as painless as yours!

Good luck with everything & all the best.

Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:43 pm
Happy as a pig in treacle

claire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=SpeC;4719108]Finally Landed at YYZ on Friday 27/04/2007

, then off to the woman in red for our welcome pack.
Hey I never got one of those.......I WAS ROBBED!!!!!!! Glad it went well for you though!
C
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=claire bob and matt;4719463]
Originally Posted by SpeC
Finally Landed

, welcome pack.

C
I didnt get one of those either what was in it?????
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:13 pm
Happy as a pig in treacle

claire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud of

Hun, I didn't get one so I dont know
C
Old Apr 30th 2007, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=claire bob and matt;4719463]
Originally Posted by SpeC
Finally Landed at YYZ on Friday 27/04/2007

, then off to the woman in red for our welcome pack.
Hey I never got one of those.......I WAS ROBBED!!!!!!! Glad it went well for you though!
C
Hi
Add another one to the list of ,I didnt get one of those welcome packs either