Old Nov 20th 2004, 7:42 pm
Thread Starter
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: cambridge
Posts: 47
alan dell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Landing

Hi everyone,

If our house sale is not complete by the expirey date on our visa's
we have thought about coming over then returning.Is this possible?How soon can you return and for how long?
Can we fly out and come back very soon afterwards.Has anyone done
Any feedback would be appreciated.
alan dell is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2004, 10:19 am
Forum Regular
mikejw's Avatar
Joined: May 2004
Location: Fall river,Nova Scotia
Posts: 284
mikejw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Landing

you can certainly 'Land' and then return to the U.K.
To keep your PR you have to live in Canada for i think 2 of the next 5 years.
One problem will be the goods to follow list which you will need to submit on landing.
To apply for your different SIN cards etc you will need a Canadian address.
mikejw is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.