Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Lady Truck Driver here fed up with Britian!

Lady Truck Driver here fed up with Britian!

Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

the undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nice
Default Re: Lady Truck Driver here fed up with Britian!

Hi and welcome.

Try this link- http://www.bulkcarrierspei.com/careeropportunities.cfm

Good luck.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tigerboi
Hi my first post & aussie truck driver,could you tell me some facts about the british truck driving scene?i would like to know what percentage of the uk guys can drive an 18 speed road ranger
Oh my I could not possibly handle one of those you must be highly experienced to be able to drive one of them please tell us more as we're all stunned with amazement and awe..the only ranger I know is the lone ranger is that the same thing...

do you have many american trucks over there like kenworths,western stars,freightliners.we have combinations down here not used in the uk or the continent such as b/doubles & roadtrains
You obviously have done your homework prior to coming onto BE trucking forum to try and riddicule UK drivers.

so im just wondering where the uk guys/gals are at in terms of experience?
Obviously years behind the like of yourself. It must be very difficult keeping those big roadtrains in a straight line for 2 weeks at a time accross OZ.

Yourself with 18 years experience may be better suited to downunder but you must be very experienced to do interstate runs here.
here is some of our combinations we run down here..but to drive these you would need to upgrade your licence from our HC heavy combination gross 42.5t.most likely the highest class you have in europe to our MC multi combination licence which is for b/doubles 62.5t & roadtrains 150t with up to 4 trailers in our outback...tb
Thanks for all your expert highly experienced advice we really appreciate it Tigger.

Thanks...Pooh
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:12 am
Just Joined

tigerboi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Oh my I could not possibly handle one of those you must be highly experienced to be able to drive one of them please tell us more as we're all stunned with amazement and awe..the only ranger I know is the lone ranger is that the same thing...

You obviously have done your homework prior to coming onto BE trucking forum to try and riddicule UK drivers.

Obviously years behind the like of yourself. It must be very difficult keeping those big roadtrains in a straight line for 2 weeks at a time accross OZ.

Thanks for all your expert highly experienced advice we really appreciate it Tigger.

Thanks...Pooh
NO PROBS ANYTIME
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:16 am
Just Joined

tigerboi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the undutchables
Hi and welcome.

Try this link- http://www.bulkcarrierspei.com/careeropportunities.cfm

Good luck.
Yep thanks for that,trying to gauge the experience of the uk drivers more so as they want to come here,got this daie mac here below being a tosser cant handle some facts...clown...thanks..tb