Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

King Charles Spaniel Puppy needed urgently

Wikiposts

King Charles Spaniel Puppy needed urgently

Old May 8th 2010, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default King Charles Spaniel Puppy needed urgently

Hello all I havent posted in ages just celebrated my 2nd canniversary and just got divorced aswell

Desperate to locate a baby boy king charles spaniel puppy as my baby cocker needs a playmate after the ex took my darling Border Collie.

Just cannot locate one in nova Scotia so will try anywhere so if you know of any or a breeder who will ship please let me know.

good luck all
x
Old May 8th 2010, 2:00 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: King Charles Spaniel Puppy needed urgently

Cant help re the puppy - but sorry to hear your woes! ;( hugs xxxxx
Old May 8th 2010, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

thanks darling been a shit time really he left me for grandmother Chav with 5 kids same one he left his first wife for 19 years ago ... managed to get an immediate divorce did it myself good old canadian divorce rules love em plus of course he now says she is the biggest mistake he ever made and he has come back to canada but hell no way unforgiveable

she is a lycra clad man in drag so cannot have him in my life ahhahah
Old May 8th 2010, 2:25 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Lordy - nice one!!
Old May 8th 2010, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

plenty of Canadian Lurve gods out there me thinks
Old May 8th 2010, 3:17 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
Hello all I havent posted in ages just celebrated my 2nd canniversary and just got divorced aswell

Desperate to locate a baby boy king charles spaniel puppy as my baby cocker needs a playmate after the ex took my darling Border Collie.

Just cannot locate one in nova Scotia so will try anywhere so if you know of any or a breeder who will ship please let me know.

good luck all
x
Well, I think it's important to keep your priorities straight.
Old May 8th 2010, 3:18 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Well, I think it's important to keep your priorities straight.
Indeed - the welfare of her dogs is paramount!
Old May 8th 2010, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

none is NS though and has to be a boy and only one in NB that is not a puppy so looks like going to have one shipped in
Old May 9th 2010, 1:45 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of curiosity, why does the mutt have to be a King Charles spaniel??
Old May 9th 2010, 1:50 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shamrock249
I checked Halifax on Kijiji and this one was listed?

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs...AdIdZ201588748
My googling reveal that the cavalier king Chas is a different breed to the king Chas. The both sound like sick dogs though, genetic defects blah blah.
Old May 9th 2010, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

seen this one but very grateful that you took the time to look for me this one is 6 months though and at that age theyare set in their ways . looking for one between 8 and 10 weeks ideal time to leave thier mummy.

agree King charles prone to heart defects nevertheless I love em and I know my cocker would handle one of these without any probs.
Old May 9th 2010, 3:10 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fledermaus
My googling reveal that the cavalier king Chas is a different breed to the king Chas. The both sound like sick dogs though, genetic defects blah blah.
We watched a UK documentary recently about some of these genetic defects in dogs and the King Charles was one they focused on. They apparently have been bred to the point that their skull is too small for their brain and a lot live an adult life of constant pain. The breeders defiantly deny this and argue they know better then the vets and geneticists.

The arrogance and ignorance of the breeders was truly amazing to watch.
Old May 9th 2010, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice

Originally Posted by chumley
seen this one but very grateful that you took the time to look for me this one is 6 months though and at that age theyare set in their ways . looking for one between 8 and 10 weeks ideal time to leave thier mummy.

agree King charles prone to heart defects nevertheless I love em and I know my cocker would handle one of these without any probs.
My wife’s mother breeds Cavalier King Charles in the UK. She has some puppies at the moment, so if you are interested. We can find out when they will be ready to leave the mother. We have been trying to get her mother over for a visit. This would be a good excuse to get her to bring one with her.
let us know
Old May 9th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cargomatic
My wife’s mother breeds Cavalier King Charles in the UK. She has some puppies at the moment, so if you are interested. We can find out when they will be ready to leave the mother. We have been trying to get her mother over for a visit. This would be a good excuse to get her to bring one with her.
let us know
will pm you thanks
Old May 10th 2010, 3:52 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Petfinder has babies - but mostly in the US -

These breeders may have some puppies in NS. (click on puppies in the left column, then on the breeder to get info).

Has puppies in NS (Truro) : http://www.sushine.com/

Has puppies (but not sure where they are!) http://www.skyblufire.com/news.php

List of breeders from the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Club of Canada.

Sorry for your news but glad you are staying strong!

Last edited by Siouxie; May 10th 2010 at 3:55 am.