KIDS SCHOOL

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

cool497 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default KIDS SCHOOL

I WIIL BE COMING TO CALGARY ON WP IN NOV 2008.I HAVE TWO DAUGHTER 5 YEARS AND 4 YEARS OLD.
CAN THEY START KINDER GARDEN IN MIDDLE OR THEY HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR PLS HELP

Last edited by cool497; Sep 22nd 2008 at 5:41 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

leepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to beholdleepee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: KIDS SCHOOL

Hiya
I would assume that your five yr old can start straight away. It will depend on your four yr olds b/day. I believe they have to turn five before the end of Feb 2009 to have been allowed to start at the beginning of Sept 08. It does vary a little so you will need to check.

You could look at www.cbe.ab.ca

Good luck with your move
Lisa
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

My children started school within a day or two of us moving here in April 2006, so yes they will be able to start school right away as long as they are old enough.

As Leepee said, it depends on when your 4 yr old turns 5 as to wether she can start kindergarten straight away, but there should be no problem with your 5 yr old going as soon as you are over here.

I am in Calgary too btw
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:41 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

This doesn't answer your question, which leepee and LotteW already have answered.

But, if you haven't stumbled on them already, you may be interested in the Wiki articles on Calgary, including Calgary Schooling.
x
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

cool497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all for your help. My youngest will be 5 year on aug 31 2009
I thing she will be able to go next year