Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

It just wasn't meant to be

It just wasn't meant to be

Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It just wasn't meant to be

The interview is in South Africa. I am terrified and he is nervous!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:53 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1chumly
OMG!! could be fantastic!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Is the job in South Africa too? Jo'burg?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Hi 1Chumley,

What to say? You and Mr 1Chumley have had one hell of a rollercoaster ride these past months and this latest update (finally getting a buyer, but the job being lost, but being head-hunted so a new opportunity on the horizon) seems to suggest that the ride attendant has gone off to lunch and left you circling up and down and round and abouts!

I've left a message for Mr 1C (he rang the other day and I was right in the middle of a very hectic spell). Hopefully we can get together for one more damn fine steak meal before he heads off as he is a true gent and a very talented man. I'm completely unsurprised that he has been head-hunted.

Kind regards,

Eamonn (& Janet).
Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to be a nervous wreck until this interview is over.
Wish us luck, please.
I know it sounds a bit 'corny'; but Im a great believer in things happening for a reason. You may not be able to see it now, but sometime in the future it will all make sense

Good luck!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Best of wishes to you all,things will work out in the end.
Yoong