Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Just recieved positive LMO! but now relationship woe's

Wikiposts

Just recieved positive LMO! but now relationship woe's

Old Mar 13th 2009, 12:54 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just recieved positive LMO! but now relationship woe's

hmmmph I just hope the fake kleenex for the fake orgasm was to hand (pardon the pun)

Edited to add we can soooo tell when you guys fake it - how? No wet patch ......... mmmmmm thats something worth suggesting in the future !!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ESSEXHAMMER
This is probably a wind up.

Very Possible!!

The OP has not commented,s o either they are embarrassed or i am right.

True!!!

Makes feel me feel grateful for what i have got, so i might even buy the wife some flowers tomorrow. (£1 daffs from Tesco )
If you push the boat out abit you can get Lillys from Morrisons for £3.50

Last edited by Alphawolf; Mar 13th 2009 at 8:36 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt look for any of my ex's on facebook because I dont have any interest in them now.
What I would say though is that lets remember the wait for LMO's. medicals and PPR etc. takes its toll on the whole family. It can be such a horrible time and the pressure is endless. Most people on here have experienced this.
I am not condoning either of their actions but I would like to bet that the last few months have not been "typical" months.
They will have decided together, I hope that Canada was for them and their family. Maybe they need to look back at when they wanted to go together.
Maybe try to re evaluate what they have.
Splitting a family is definitely not the answer.
I have a 35 year old friend who is a twin. When he was 14 his parents split up. His mother moved away and took his twin sister with her but left him.
He still has massive issues over why he was left and what do you say to this?
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
No I don't think thats what was trying to be said - its more along the lines of having at least a little something for yourself (an INNOCENT something I hasten to add) and I think it somewhat stupid to use the example you did

Thanks Mandy thats exactly what I was trying to say and Kaye you're right handing out your phone number to your ex isn't a good idea if you want to keep it innocent.
So did Cassie start this agony aunt column going or is this still ex-pats
Old Mar 14th 2009, 6:10 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant believe she said take the 10yr old daughter!! what mother can send one her children off like that

I could never be parted from a child of mine. They are 35 & 37 next week and its breaking my heart that I am off to Toronto soon and leaving them here
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:30 am
Just Joined

BOGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Just recieved positive LMO! but now relationship woe's

Originally Posted by englishintruder
Hi All
Just recieved my Positive LMO for work permit in New brunswick. Thought it was going all well, but now partner has decided to end the relationship.
We been ok for ages until few months ago, she signed up to facebook. She made friend with someone in the past who she went with when we split before. There maybe nothing in it now, but it still made me feel unconfortable, she never really used the PC until she signed up to facebook, now she on it all the time. i got jelous and stupidy bought a key logger, i didnt check it until last night, and found that she given him her number last night, there no sex chat, but remanissing about before ect.. flirting ect..
I questioned her today and told her it was on there, she hit the roof and ended our relationship saying that i dont trust her ect.. Im in shock at mo, I wouldnt have done it if she wasnt talking to him, maybe i should have let it be but got green eyed at what i read.
Thing is now wot do i do, she says i should go to canada and change to the old me of not being insecure, thing is we got 4 young kids and it break my heart to leave them,She said i could take my 10 yr old daughter with me, so im not on my own but if im working how will that help?
She also says she still loves me but if i dont trust her then we cant be. I guess she is really angry now.
God i dont know what to do now!
Chris
sorry buddy but theres no smoke without fire, your dead rite to confront her, i would be mad if my wife started to contact or spoke to an ex, then i would be heading to canada on my own and let her at it, if you didnt have any suspicians then you wouldnt have to spy on her, like i sai no smoke without fire, good luck
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BOGMAN
i would be mad if my wife started to contact or spoke to an ex
Blimey, paranoid much? I'm in contact with several of my exes (yes, most of them through Facebook!) but hubby isn't remotely worried - and neither am I about his exes he's still in touch with either. If your wife spoke to an ex and you'd be prepared to leave her over that, then you really need to work on some trust issues!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 3:50 am
Just Joined

Question Re: Just recieved positive LMO! but now relationship woe's

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Blimey, paranoid much? I'm in contact with several of my exes (yes, most of them through Facebook!) but hubby isn't remotely worried - and neither am I about his exes he's still in touch with either. If your wife spoke to an ex and you'd be prepared to leave her over that, then you really need to work on some trust issues!!
IF all of a sudden your husband starts to do things out of charictar that he never did before like started to look for an ex girlfriend on facebook then i think your very gulable, and as for her telling him to take one of the daughters with him thats still in school, sorry no way something not right and smells fishy,
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Iain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond reputeIain Mc has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I am in touch with several of my exes on Facebook/Email etc. and speak to them from time to time (all now happily married etc.) as we're on good terms. If they were still single and living nearby then perhaps I could see a problem, but otherwise... plenty of ways in which it can be harmless.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: Just recieved positive LMO! but now relationship woe's

Originally Posted by Iain Mc
Hmm, I am in touch with several of my exes on Facebook/Email etc. and speak to them from time to time (all now happily married etc.) as we're on good terms. If they were still single and living nearby then perhaps I could see a problem, but otherwise... plenty of ways in which it can be harmless.
Yes but she went looking for him, she hasnt been intouched with any of her exs before then all of a sudden she,s given him her phone number and know there on the phone every day.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

IF all of a sudden your husband starts to do things out of charictar that he never did before like started to look for an ex girlfriend on facebook then i think your very gulable, and as for her telling him to take one of the daughters with him thats still in school, sorry no way something not right and smells fishy,
I agree with the daughter thing, but still think you're paranoid and untrusting if you would leave your wife just because she spoke to an ex-boyf! Several of my ex-boys have contacted me via Facebook and it's lovely to catch up with them after many years, my husband is well aware of it and has no issue with it at all - and vice versa.

He's recently got back in contact with his ex-fiancee on FB but I couldn't care less! If it was coupled with him staying out all night, suddenly hiding his mobile phone or coming home reeking of perfume then it would be different, but just contact with an ex may not mean a thing. I have all his passwords for his emails, etc, he leaves his mobile phone and blackberry out all the time (again, I have his passwords so can check them anytime I like), and I know where he is all the time. Consequently, I trust him and have no need to check up on him - hardly gullible.

If a marriage doesn't have trust then it's screwed, no matter if both parties are faithful.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Yes but she went looking for him, she hasnt been intouched with any of her exs before then all of a sudden she,s given him her phone number and know there on the phone every day.
Erm.....how do you know she went looking for him - it could have been the other way around? And how do you know she's not in touch with any of her of her other exes - where did it say that?

And 'know there [sic:now they're] on the phone every day'?!?!? The OP said that she'd given her phone number to him the previous night - hardly on the phone 'every day'!!

Are you just making stuff up, or do you have knowledge of this situation that we are not aware of?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:54 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mags1972
So did Cassie start this agony aunt column going or is this still ex-pats

I can't help having mischievous days, they just happen from time to time.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
I can't help having mischievous days, they just happen from time to time.
Best way hun, can't fault ya lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:03 am
Just Joined

Question Re: Just recieved positive LMO! but now relationship woe's

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I agree with the daughter thing, but still think you're paranoid and untrusting if you would leave your wife just because she spoke to an ex-boyf! Several of my ex-boys have contacted me via Facebook and it's lovely to catch up with them after many years, my husband is well aware of it and has no issue with it at all - and vice versa.

He's recently got back in contact with his ex-fiancee on FB but I couldn't care less! If it was coupled with him staying out all night, suddenly hiding his mobile phone or coming home reeking of perfume then it would be different, but just contact with an ex may not mean a thing. I have all his passwords for his emails, etc, he leaves his mobile phone and blackberry out all the time (again, I have his passwords so can check them anytime I like), and I know where he is all the time. Consequently, I trust him and have no need to check up on him - hardly gullible.

If a marriage doesn't have trust then it's screwed, no matter if both parties are faithful.
Yes but you told the other half everything you didnt hide it from him did you, she did, he had to find out so where is the trust there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.