Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

jobs, jobs and jobs

Wikiposts

jobs, jobs and jobs

Old Apr 12th 2013, 4:57 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jobs, jobs and jobs

I know how you feel mate. I would say most of us went through what you're going through. Its horrible.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

ConstructionGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed - it's pretty soul destroying, particularly if you have left a good job in the UK. Don't give up hope mate.

I am in construction in Toronto. I don't know of any PM jobs going at the moment but I can keep my ears open for you. What's your experience in terms of project sizes? Types of projects? Construction related degree, PMP? Any other project management related qualifications?
Old Apr 13th 2013, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Jobs are not easy to come by in Canada overall, with the exception of Alberta, just gotta remember it can take months or longer to find something.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Nikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud of

The OP has asked for help/advise about getting a job, Three people have asked for clarifcation on the OP's PM experiance as they want to help, And yet no reply, I think that may give people a hint as to why the OP is still looking for work.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Nelju is an unknown quantity at this point

Alberta.