Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

jobbies in canada

jobbies in canada

Old May 21st 2011, 7:20 pm
Banned

moemoek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default jobbies in canada

hello i thinking about going to canada this summer and working part time.many jobs available?

cheers
Old May 22nd 2011, 12:05 am
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jobbies in canada

Originally Posted by moemoek
hello i thinking about going to canada this summer and working part time.many jobs available?

cheers
You cannot just come to Canada and work. You will require a visa if you work. Otherwise you can only come as a visitor with no working rights/priveleges.
Old May 22nd 2011, 12:22 am
Banned

i have a working visa.planning to spent the summer in toronto.was wondering how hard it is to get a part time job?
Old May 22nd 2011, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light

Depends on what work you want, but I'm sure there are loads of part time jobs available.

The jobs won't come looking for you, so one way would be to put your resume together and hit the streets when you get there.

Chris
Old May 22nd 2011, 4:32 am
recycled member

peas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond reputepeas has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/join/team.html

Old May 22nd 2011, 8:03 am
Banned

thank you
Old May 22nd 2011, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

jobbies in canada

i personally think theres to many toilets in some properties and the paper is a bit rough, but apart from that ive stayed quite regular since coming here