Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Job vacancy where to advertise

Job vacancy where to advertise

Old Mar 12th 2012, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all
Default Job vacancy where to advertise

I am from the UK and currently buying a business in BC. What I want to know is where is the best place to find british workers. I always thought there was a link on here somewhere to list jobs but can't find it. Could anyone point me in the right direction please.
I am not sure if it makes any difference but its in the beauty industry.

Thanks
Old Mar 12th 2012, 11:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job vacancy where to advertise

Originally Posted by woodywoodside
I am from the UK and currently buying a business in BC. What I want to know is where is the best place to find british workers. I always thought there was a link on here somewhere to list jobs but can't find it. Could anyone point me in the right direction please.
I am not sure if it makes any difference but its in the beauty industry.

Thanks
You want the jobs section - go to the main forum page and scroll down. There is a specific sub-forum for jobs in Canada.

HTH.

Old Mar 12th 2012, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all
Default Re: Job vacancy where to advertise

thank you