Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

jets4pets - experience anyone?

jets4pets - experience anyone?

Old Jun 21st 2011, 5:57 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default jets4pets - experience anyone?

Title says it all. I am shipping my cats to Vancouver soon and need to choose a carrier.
Anyone used jets4pets to ship their animals and if so, how were they?
They seem nice but I cannot find any testimonials on their site.
If any other company are helpful and you would recommend them, please let me know.
Also, how were the cats with the journey? I am worried about the long drive from my home to Manchester and then the long journey on top of that. It is quite a trek!
Advice and experiences much appreciated.
Thanks, pet lovers!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Formerly of nr Kinross, Scotland, now Burlington, ON!
furries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to allfurries is a name known to all
Default Re: jets4pets - experience anyone?

We are using PetAir for our three dogs next month. They were competitively priced, but by no means the cheapest, but their customer service so far and overall helpfulness has been outstanding to date - and they are dealing with everything ... not sure about cats, but for dogs this is pre-flight vet checks, DEFRA paperwork, crates and some kennelling as well ... they have been great so far ... still think the three furries will not be even slightly impressed - but we know we are doing the best by them!