Its official Alberta Health is Closed

Wikiposts

Its official Alberta Health is Closed

Old May 22nd 2010, 5:43 am
Account Closed

Top Cat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its official Alberta Health is Closed

Originally Posted by Exilelass

Ohhhhh 'The Island'...met three people this week who are moving from Calgary to Vancouver Island..

Sounds appealing!

Thanks Exilelass
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Exilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Top Cat
Ohhhhh 'The Island'...met three people this week who are moving from Calgary to Vancouver Island..

Sounds appealing!

Thanks Exilelass
You're welcome.
We used to live 5 hours north of Edmonton and much as I liked Alberta I wouldn't live anywhere else in Canada but the Island.
It is the best of all worlds; very British (for not Britian) perfect climate, and near the sea.

If I can be of any help please ask.
Old May 22nd 2010, 7:16 am
Banned

Lemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud ofLemi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve_P
More on the state of Alberta Health.

Top city (Calgary) doctor targets Duckett
They're looking for a fall guy at the moment, and although this guy is an a$$clown of the highest order he isn't the real problem. The real problem seems to be Alberta's long term plan of running down the public system to such a degree that they can then bring in more private health provision through the back door.

They were actively recruiting overseas nurses 18 months ago, now they can't get shot of them fast enough. If anyone out there gets offered a nursing position in another province take it and stay there, do not come to Alberta, they couldn't organize a p!ss up in a brewery.
Old May 22nd 2010, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Exilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really niceExilelass is just really nice

I spoke to my husband who is a Dr. and he suggested the following sites as a start for those who were hoping to go to Alta and no longer can.

http://www.healthmatchbc.org/HMBC_nurses.asp?pageid=26
http://www.interiorhealth.ca/careers.aspx
http://careers.hlthss.gov.nt.ca/inde...b-descriptions

I am not sure if this is of any help to anyone, but I do hope so.
Old May 22nd 2010, 9:00 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lemi
Alberta Health aren't renewing LMOs for those with existing TWPs who's visas are up, or granting LMOs for any new TFWs. Canadian jobs for Canadian workers.
Actually it depends which region you're in. Calgary Health is renewing TWPs, at least for those who have already been granted PNP's for PR.