Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Initial Disappointment but then...

Initial Disappointment but then...

Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Initial Disappointment but then...

Originally Posted by albertabound
Yes I know but that stream only started in June of this year and we applied in April.
I realise that but I still think your lawyers have messed up there - they let you apply for PR via SW in April, when they knew that even if you'd been eligible it could have taken years. Then when the new Family Stream was brought in why didn't they suggest you did that route instead? You'd have been there by now! I just think it's bad that they didn't suggest you do the quicker easier route as soon as it became available.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Initial Disappointment but then...

You are right Christmas and that is why I started this thread. They took our money, sent the application and then sat back.
We have had no communication from them since, except our file number from London.
As I said earlier, we are now sorted and OH should be there Jan/Feb 09.
Tina