Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

immigration visa photos Glasgow

immigration visa photos Glasgow

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

imoutofhere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default immigration visa photos Glasgow

Hi all, Can anyone tell me who does immigration sized photos in Glasgow... The last one I used was in Edinburgh. I went there yesterday to get our photos taken and the shop has since shut down... Anyway I'm going into Glasgow tomorrow and could kill 2 birds with 1 stone... Thanks.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration visa photos Glasgow

we used Snappy Snaps in Glasgow, and I know others have as well and had no problems. I think they get used a lot so know the requirements!

It is on Byres Road in Glasgow which is in the West End. If you get the Subway from the centre of town to Hillhead that will get you on to Byres Road, and then you just walk down (away from the Botanics) and the shop is on the same side of the street as the subway station. Yellow shop front

306 Byres Road,
Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G12 8AW

Although they know their stuff I'd take a print out of the photo requirements just in case!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

I also used snappy snaps - although make sure they check the photo sizes. I had taken all the paperwork with me, and when I went to give it to the guy he just fobbed me off and hurried through the pics - got them home, and they were the old size so had to go back.

Hopefully they have it correct now though

that said - much cheaper than any of the photographers advertising for immigration/canadian passport photos etc. Quick and reasonable. No appointment needed.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

imoutofhere is an unknown quantity at this point

Snappy snaps it is then... Thanks for all your help.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

joandmarti is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Just to let you know we used Venart Photography in the city centre. They were great and had the photos ready later the same day.