Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Which immigration lawyers would you recommend to move from the uk to Canada?????

Which immigration lawyers would you recommend to move from the uk to Canada?????

Old Oct 8th 2013, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

Spongy987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which immigration lawyers would you recommend to move from the uk to Canada?????

I want to move to Canada and I want to go through an immigration company to ensure my application is correct because I'm rubbish with forms,etc. I was just wondering if anybody else used an immigration company or know of any that you would recommend. I've heard a lot of these companies are scams and only after your money. I just want reliable help and advice throughout my application. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Old Oct 8th 2013, 6:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which immigration lawyers would you recommend to move from the uk to Canada?????

Hi, and welcome to BE.

Have you searched the forums? It seems to be the same 2 or 3 companies recommended time and time again, so you should find their names if you search.

Good luck with it.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 6:30 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which immigration lawyers would you recommend to move from the uk to Canada?????

I used this guy when he was still based out of Vancouver - very personable and efficient: http://www.visa2canada.com/legal-team/
Old Oct 8th 2013, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot, I'll try them
Old Oct 8th 2013, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Island Bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Which immigration lawyers would you recommend to move from the uk to Canada?????

Hello...welcome

I used Goldman Associates, Catherine was the lady we dealt with.
They cost a bit but were very helpful and the proof is that we are now here and life is 'awesome'..

They are reliable and I trust them they attend the 'emigrate' shows in UK and we met Catherine there one year.

Their details are as follows:

<snipped>

We came out as a skilled trade on a work permit.

Check them out!

Last edited by Siouxie; Oct 9th 2013 at 2:33 am. Reason: Sorry, putting an email address is a magnet for spambots.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much I will try them as well.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jaydog is an unknown quantity at this point

We are using - Daniel Billard - http://www.gyre.ca - and would happily recommend.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 5:09 pm
Going back....

Scrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond reputeScrapcat has a reputation beyond repute

After reading your well written and pretty gramatically correct original post I would honestly be surprised if you couldn't do them yourself! Good luck though with your application
Old Oct 9th 2013, 5:43 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scrapcat
After reading your well written and pretty gramatically correct original post I would honestly be surprised if you couldn't do them yourself! Good luck though with your application
+1
Old Oct 10th 2013, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

bcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nicebcmama is just really nice

We used Campbell Cohen. They were good but expensive.