Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Immigrating to Montreal

Immigrating to Montreal

Old Jul 17th 2006, 5:35 pm
Banned

asdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant future
Default Immigrating to Montreal

Hello. I have lived in the US for a while and Im sick of it. Me and my Mum are thinking of moving to Montreal. We have $829,000 CDN between us. We would like to get the pemanent residency and then become citizens. Can anyone recommend nice areas of the city to buy a nice house or flat? Also, does anyone know what kind of Visa we could get taking into our assets to get permanent residency as quickly as possible. Thanks.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigrating to Montreal

Originally Posted by asdasd12345
Hello. I have lived in the US for a while and Im sick of it. Me and my Mum are thinking of moving to Montreal. We have $829,000 CDN between us. We would like to get the pemanent residency and then become citizens. Can anyone recommend nice areas of the city to buy a nice house or flat? Also, does anyone know what kind of Visa we could get taking into our assets to get permanent residency as quickly as possible. Thanks.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

as a start.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:48 pm
Banned

asdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant futureasdasd12345 has a brilliant future

how do i get it to stop emailing me whenever someone responds to my post?
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:54 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asdasd12345
how do i get it to stop emailing me whenever someone responds to my post?
Go to "My Profile", "Edit Options" scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" then to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and click on the drop down menu choose "No Email notification".

Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:30 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yonk
If they want to move to Quebec then http://www.immq.gouv.qc.ca is also worth a look.