I'm Off!!!

Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm Off!!!

As Chantelle would say (only to the British!) 'Oh my God'.........
We have got a three year work permit (yeeesss!), we complete on our house 28/04, hubby already in Toronto working away, me and the 3 'rugrats' land on May 2. Fenagon was mentioned earlier, does it work??? Failing that a straight jacket and gag!! Any suggestions???!!! :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:30 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Off!!!

Originally Posted by sam/stu
We have got a three year work permit (yeeesss!), we complete on our house 28/04, hubby already in Toronto working away, me and the 3 'rugrats' land on May 2. Fenagon was mentioned earlier, does it work??? Failing that a straight jacket and gag!! Any suggestions???!!! :scared: :scared:

My husband left me with all the C**p too but at least I only had one kid to cope with - get some prozac in stock (makes you feel a bit like Ozzy O' looks)

Well done, good luck, enjoy the ride - just remember it's all worth it no matter what the estate agents and solicitors may deem is fun to throw at you! Buying a house this end is so less stressful that buying and selling on the uk side
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
My husband left me with all the C**p too but at least I only had one kid to cope with - get some prozac in stock (makes you feel a bit like Ozzy O' looks)

Well done, good luck, enjoy the ride - just remember it's all worth it no matter what the estate agents and solicitors may deem is fun to throw at you! Buying a house this end is so less stressful that buying and selling on the uk side
Congratulations!!

You are brave travelling on your own with 3 kids! We're going on a recci soon and have been recommended Fenagan for the journey. I've also read that someone wrapped up some little cheap toys and gave them out at different intervals during the flight. Other than that, lots of snacks, colouring books and a Gameboy, I don't know what else too suggest. I am sure they will be fine, they will be so excited!

How is your hubby doing in Toronto? Does he enjoy the job? We're hoping to move to the Vancouver area. If all goes well, we will be moving during the summer.

Good luck with the trip!

Mel
Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:29 am
Essex hopefuls

4 of a kind is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done! Good luck! We should be following you in July - hubby also has 3 yr work permit, and will prob go out first - in June. What area are you going to be settling in??
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4 of a kind
Well done! Good luck! We should be following you in July - hubby also has 3 yr work permit, and will prob go out first - in June. What area are you going to be settling in??
We are moving to Whitby, just east of Toronto. We have managed to find a rental for 3 months and intend to buy something in that time so that we can settle the kids and get them into school.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats (and is Chantelle still around, hasn't she had her 15mins?! :scared: )
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

karen wild has a brilliant futurekaren wild has a brilliant futurekaren wild has a brilliant futurekaren wild has a brilliant futurekaren wild has a brilliant futurekaren wild has a brilliant futurekaren wild has a brilliant future
Smile Re: I'm Off!!!

a pharmacist said to me that PHENERGAN dulls kids developing brains, so not a fab idea!!!!!
great that you have such a long permit. it's all very exciting!!!
good luck!