Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!

I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!

Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:53 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!

Congrats DNS

Great news at last , you are on you way
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Bonobo is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and Celebrations .............

As the song goes, Good Luck for the future !!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

kiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant future

Hi Lynn

Many congratulations.
Best of luck with your move.

Lee
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

Glad to hear your sorted Lynn its been the longest wait.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:36 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Thank you.....all of you....you can rest assured that flights, shipping and care rental will be booked by the end of the day.

Congrats

Have you got it all booked yet.lol and is the champers on ice
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Caimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant future

If you get chance, and want to continue the celebratory mood - go see Mama Mia this weekend - it is fabulous!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:18 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Well done

Party time
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:02 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

About time too.................. WOOHOO and many congratulations from Nova Scotia
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:29 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Caimas
If you get chance, and want to continue the celebratory mood - go see Mama Mia this weekend - it is fabulous!
I went tonight and it really was brilliant - best film I have seen in a long time and really made me laugh!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Congrats! Wonder why they took so long. Have you got a shady past you haven't told your forum friends about?! Or did CHC lose it and it only recently turned up again
That's the wonderful thing about the CHC. They can put your life on hold whenever they choose and they don't have to give you any reason at all.

I think that I have covered up my shady past quite well....in that whatever I did I never got caught.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:37 pm
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

about time!

congratulations and all the best, destinationnovascotia!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

nixfix is a jewel in the roughnixfix is a jewel in the roughnixfix is a jewel in the roughnixfix is a jewel in the rough

Hoorah - bring your sunscreen - it was 34degrees up in Cape Breton on Wednesday!!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Flights booked, car hire sorted. We will be arriving on 6th August.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

desertbuddy will become famous soon enoughdesertbuddy will become famous soon enough

At last...you've done it.......I hope you've not yet exhausted all that patience....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Flights booked, car hire sorted. We will be arriving on 6th August.

Not long then...better get sorting and packing! Don't envy you that job but it will be worth it in the end. See ya soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.