Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!

I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!

Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!

Yes.....for those of you who have followed my plight. I actually had my WP paperwork through this morning - and it's not even been 6 months.

No reason for the delay....no apology that it has taken nearly 6 months instead of the published 6 weeks....not MC standing on the red carpet outside to announce it's arrival....But it is done.

I will be booking my flights today.....and my shipping.....everything.

I am so excited I could burst.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

bluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nice
Default Re: I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!

Fantastic news!!! Burst girl, burst - you know you want to
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

I do....I do....I do
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

bluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nicebluemoon1 is just really nice

Where in NS are you off to?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Caimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant future

Hi Destination Nova Scotia

You don't know me, but I am one of those people that have been following your plight on here. (It feels really odd and sneaky somehow)!

Just wanted to say well done and have a fabulous weekend celebrating.

Good luck with the next hurdle!

Getting closer and not before time!!!

Regards,

Jo-Anne
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:48 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!! About effing time!

Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:51 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Hope you can put that glass of champers down long enough to book the flights etc
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:58 am
Yorkshire Lass

Emmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud ofEmmjay has much to be proud of

Wow congratulations. Gives hope to the rest of us still trying.

Wahoooo

Emmjay
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:59 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Great White North my friend!
Attached Thumbnails I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!-canada.gif  
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:01 pm
NS covern member #1

I cant believe it!!! Not long now then!!!!
Attached Thumbnails I'm going to Canada - and they are letting me in!!-congrats_ballon.gif  
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you.....all of you....you can rest assured that flights, shipping and care rental will be booked by the end of the day.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:06 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news I'm really happy and excited for you...............x
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Really great news, so pleased for you
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:57 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS - CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG ITS TAKEN - BUT AT LEAST ITS HERE NOW
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

What wonderful news............you all have waited so long and now it is finally happening!!!!! Great stuff..........I feel a party coming on

Keep a clear head till all the bookings are done!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.