Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

If you have been accepted and moved please read this!

If you have been accepted and moved please read this!

Old Jul 30th 2007, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

GRiM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: If you have been accepted and moved please read this!

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
We used Excess-Baggage and thy were CRAP. Don't use.:curse:

I just signed up with them! Hahaha .... f me .... what happened with yours please tell us all....
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future

Absolute bag of knackers - Didn't turn up when requested, things broken, took 3 weeks longer to arrive than should have, then tried asking for more cash.............

Avoid like Manchester United Fans.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Absolute bag of knackers - Didn't turn up when requested, things broken, took 3 weeks longer to arrive than should have, then tried asking for more cash.............

Did you ship a container or just boxes? Also whats wrong with a Man U fan I am a supporter heh ....

A bit late now but hopefully you just had a load of the uneducated no skilled pack and ship your stuff, I can hope I have the one smart guy working.

GRiM
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:29 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the Manu U fan bit

Originally Posted by GRiM
Did you ship a container or just boxes? Also whats wrong with a Man U fan I am a supporter heh ....

A bit late now but hopefully you just had a load of the uneducated no skilled pack and ship your stuff, I can hope I have the one smart guy working.

GRiM
Grim will you please keep me updated how they treat your precious belongings. I have a full expensive Denby dinner set and I would go mad if it was broken. When are you booked to go?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alvic
I agree with the Manu U fan bit

Whats wrong with Man U fans?

Grim will you please keep me updated how they treat your precious belongings. I have a full expensive Denby dinner set and I would go mad if it was broken. When are you booked to go?
I am not shipping anything really breakable, just books, and clothes and things like that will let you know. Getting boxes today and pick up good in two weeks I will post when I get to Toronto and let you all know

So far every single company I have thought of using there is at least one bad review ... mind you people are more likely to complain then complement anyways.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:33 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GRiM
I am not shipping anything really breakable, just books, and clothes and things like that will let you know. Getting boxes today and pick up good in two weeks I will post when I get to Toronto and let you all know

So far every single company I have thought of using there is at least one bad review ... mind you people are more likely to complain then complement anyways.
Ahhh...typical whinging Brits
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alvic
Ahhh...typical whinging Brits
If you look on the internet for reviews on things like companies you will find hate pages alot easier then I love (insert company name). Not just the Brits ... although you are good at it, others contribute ...

GRiM