Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

If you could do it ALL over again ...

If you could do it ALL over again ...

Old Mar 8th 2012, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: If you could do it ALL over again ...

Originally Posted by martyjay
I wouldn't. Can't wait to GTFO of it.
we live a couple of miles from Bideford, Its a nice riverside town! what part of Canada do you want to go to? You know you'll miss Crabby Dicks if you leave
Old Mar 9th 2012, 3:28 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luvmeboys
You know you'll miss Crabby Dicks if you leave

Isn't there a treatment for that?
Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:35 pm
Stress Junkie

martyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by luvmeboys
we live a couple of miles from Bideford, Its a nice riverside town! what part of Canada do you want to go to? You know you'll miss Crabby Dicks if you leave
We are gonna (if the spousal visa goes through ok ) end up in Vernon BC. Can't say I will miss Crabby's, except the waiting to see if the swordfish drops and skewers someone lol. Had enough of the 15 chavs to 1 ordinary person ratio too.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:36 pm
Stress Junkie

martyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Isn't there a treatment for that?
Yeah, it's technical name is a molotov cocktail....
Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

bigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nice

We are gonna (if the spousal visa goes through ok ) end up in Vernon BC. Can't say I will miss Crabby's, except the waiting to see if the swordfish drops and skewers someone lol. Had enough of the 15 chavs to 1 ordinary person ratio too.
I hope you enjoy the 15 red necks to 1 ordinary person
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:01 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

I consider myself and my family to be chavs who like doing lots of chavy things. Just because we like a kebab and fashion designer clothing it doesn't mean we all stamp on kittens and vomit in bins. I moved to Canada to get away from you lot ruining our fun with your interminable Daily Mail infused invective.

Last edited by Oink; Mar 9th 2012 at 9:08 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:07 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigals
And gang members, and drink drivers, and drug users, and...

Welcome to Canada
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold

if i had my way again, i'd bought a shitter for $2500 to cruise around in rather than blow 4x that on a hire car for twelve months... **** that.
Old Mar 10th 2012, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

justkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bigals
They are going to Vernon - not Calgary!
Old Mar 10th 2012, 3:32 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justkidding
They are going to Vernon - not Calgary!
I guess you've not been to Vernon?
Old Mar 10th 2012, 3:59 pm
Stress Junkie

I am glad the people on this forum all have a sense of humour, it brightens up my day reading some of the comments here. Just to clarify, the last thing I every intend or want to do is offend or upset anyone.
The rednecks should make a nice change (at least there should be a marked reduction in the roadkill visible......)

Good luck to you all, no matter where you end up
Old Mar 10th 2012, 11:34 pm
Beep

The rednecks should make a nice change
Rednecks = Chavs with trucks and guns
Old Mar 12th 2012, 12:54 pm
Stress Junkie

Originally Posted by el_richo
Aww heck!!
Old Mar 12th 2012, 3:10 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

pretty true comment though!
Old Mar 12th 2012, 4:24 pm
Beep

Oh, i forgot the obligatory huge mongrel dog in the truck bed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.