Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

IainK - Update on the Blessed Event Please!

IainK - Update on the Blessed Event Please!

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

stubby1974 has a spectacular aura aboutstubby1974 has a spectacular aura aboutstubby1974 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: IainK - Update on the Blessed Event Please!

cant use gel is your water break incase of infection.. we had the drip too after 4 days oif broken waters and no baby

nah its not actually pig semen but it is the semen hormone and they cannot by law use human male semen (due to possible dna conflicts and ethicals and all that)
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:45 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stubby1974
cant use gel is your water break incase of infection.. we had the drip too after 4 days oif broken waters and no baby

nah its not actually pig semen but it is the semen hormone and they cannot by law use human male semen (due to possible dna conflicts and ethicals and all that)
4 days! What were they thinking!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

stubby1974 has a spectacular aura aboutstubby1974 has a spectacular aura aboutstubby1974 has a spectacular aura about

you have 7 days before they start anything by law...

my wifes got a cndition called endometriosis - basicvally she has adhesions on her isnides that stuck her womb to her spin... every time she contracted, the spasms on the adhesions cancelled the contractions... we were supposed to be on the wednesday but they ended up with too many emergency c-sections so it was thursday night byt the end... once the contractions stablised hello mr drugs (and an epidural) it was a short labour - 3 hours
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

nickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the rough

my due date was the 3rd of Jan, i started labour on the 4th and was in huge pain for four days before they could help me in any way as i hadn't dilated enough and eventually had him on the 8th. Enough already won't be going down that road again
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:59 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

OK, enough horror stories already!!!!

Just as well the OH doesnt come here....well, I dont think she comes here :scared:
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:05 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iaink
Hope it comes soon but you should quote in imperial as well as some people don't like decimals (it's a version of metric)

Maybe 1.9999 or 1 15/16ths
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

nickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by iaink
OK, enough horror stories already!!!!

Just as well the OH doesnt come here....well, I dont think she comes here :scared:
opps! sorry. what is it about us women we love to tell all about our grueling labours any way all the best to you both I'm sure it will be a breeze
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:08 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
Hope it comes soon but you should quote in imperial as well as some people don't like decimals (it's a version of metric)

Maybe 1.9999 or 1 15/16ths
But some people (like me) dont like fractions! Besides, using fractions would imply I have the faintest idea when the job will be done, and I dont. At least with decimals I can keep creeping towards two indefinitly!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:50 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I just return 2 overdue library books! £2.10!
That's as overdue as I'll ever want to be.

:scared:
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I just return 2 overdue library books! £2.10!
That's as overdue as I'll ever want to be.

:scared:
At least when you are late the librarian doesnt run after you with a syringe of pig semen gel------- or maybe they do in your part of the world :scared:

ps
apropos pig semen, we used to use some stuff made from bull semen to dissolve something or other, wish i could remember what tho. The mind is going. these senior moments get closer together now

and re gestation, full gestation of a foetus is really 38 weeks but its calculated as 40 weeks since the last period, as ovulation usually takes place 14 days after a period, there are of course variations in this if a cycle isnt the usual 28 days.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:40 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
At least when you are late the librarian doesnt run after you with a syringe of pig semen gel------- or maybe they do in your part of the world :scared:
Talking of Librarians, I went to the Library with my 2 year old daughter the other day and I asked if their Computer system was working so I could look up a book that wasn't in that Library.
The reply was "Yes".
So then I asked "What do I need to do to get one of the PC's switched on" :

Librarian : "Well you could ask me !"

I thought I just had should have been my reply but I thought it was such a daft answer I just said "Okay"

Is it just me or do Librarians have a strange sense of humour ? Then again she didn't have a joking expression on her face (very strange)
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Other update:
I hate this bloody waiting! Head is now engaged and due day tomorrow but no sign at all. I think he/she gonna be a lazy bugger like her/his dad!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by owen
Other update:
I hate this bloody waiting! Head is now engaged and due day tomorrow but no sign at all. I think he/she gonna be a lazy bugger like her/his dad!!
Is your wife expecting as well now?

Sorry I didnt realize! Hope everything goes well and baby arrives safely and healthy. Keep us updated!

Karma sent
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickybum
my due date was the 3rd of Jan, i started labour on the 4th and was in huge pain for four days before they could help me in any way as i hadn't dilated enough and eventually had him on the 8th. Enough already won't be going down that road again
My sister just sent round an email saying she had enjoyed the pushing stage and that it wasn't too bad at all! I could practically hear others spit at their monitors!

Fair play, she didn't even have gas & air, just some hynotherapy cds......though all the lack of pain was made up for by the baby being under uv lights for 7 days so she had no sleep at all!

Y.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

No sign of Iain today - must be a good sign that something is happening!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.