Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Iaink Little 'Lily Marie' Is Here!

Iaink Little 'Lily Marie' Is Here!

Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iaink Little 'Lily Marie' Is Here!

I'd like to pass on our congrats too. A great picture and such a precious little bundle. I made the mistake of seeing the picture with my wife looking over my shoulder. She wants another one now!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice

Many congratulations.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Rachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iaink
I cant tell you how touched I am by you all, thank you all so much for your well wishes, and I will be sure to pass them on to the one who did all the hard work!

So far so good, everyone is happy

8lb 8.75oz, ~20 inches, off the scale in adorableness!!!

Here are some links to pics, judge for yourself
Lily Marie

Arty Black and White

Help yourself to beers and cigars on my behalf, and Good Luck Owen!!!!

Aaaaah! she is so gorgeous (almost makes me feel broody again!!)

Just wait until she is a stroppy teenager!

Congratulations to you both.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let everyone know the troll above is MickJ - w**Ker
Old Jan 28th 2006, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
I cant tell you how touched I am by you all, thank you all so much for your well wishes, and I will be sure to pass them on to the one who did all the hard work!

So far so good, everyone is happy

8lb 8.75oz, ~20 inches, off the scale in adorableness!!!

Here are some links to pics, judge for yourself
Lily Marie

Arty Black and White

Help yourself to beers and cigars on my behalf, and Good Luck Owen!!!!
awwww, found myself smiling back at the screen, so lovely. Congratulations to you both
Old Jan 29th 2006, 1:55 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!!! Hope all went well and can't wait to meet little Lily (so glad you went with this name - as you know it is a particular favourite of mine ).
Old Jan 29th 2006, 2:59 pm
1aink

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Congratulations!!!! Hope all went well and can't wait to meet little Lily (so glad you went with this name - as you know it is a particular favourite of mine ).
Thanks for that, here is a pic of me for those that have been wondering what I look like.

Old Jan 29th 2006, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1aink
Thanks for that, here is a pic of me for those that have been wondering what I look like.

Hi mickj - how are you doing bud!
Old Jan 29th 2006, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1aink

Its a lot quicker for me to keep banning you then the time it takes for you to set up an id ..you must have a very sad life
Old Jan 29th 2006, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ray1968
Its a lot quicker for me to keep banning you then the time it takes for you to set up an id ..you must have a very sad life
What is wrong with this guy?!!!!!!
have you no life of your own that you need to impersonate others.
Seriously Weird!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2006, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of

Just to let everyone know the troll above is MickJ - w**Ker
Who is Mickj and why is he banned?
Old Jan 29th 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by annie3-4
Who is Mickj and why is he banned?

Some troll banned numerous times from this and other forums ..sad individual really
Old Jan 29th 2006, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Alan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to beholdAlan Prout is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to you both

May Lily Marie bring you both every happiness and joy for the future

Alan, Babs and the kids
Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Some troll banned numerous times from this and other forums ..sad individual really
I lost count some 6 months ago. By then he had tried to come back at least 15 times.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Congrats Guys....I think I'd love another child now, but I had my sack whacked with a couple of bricks a few years ago, so no chance there.

Enjoy them while they are young....Oh how I love teenagers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.