Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I know its negative but.....

I know its negative but.....

Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:46 pm
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know its negative but.....

Originally Posted by Alan2005
You can be comfortable materially for sure. I lived in a nice condo, travelled around, had no commute etc. But once you get past the smiles and friendliness you realize that you are (at best) tolerated rather than accepted for the most part. You get used to it, but it's always there.

There are lots of compensations such as the fact that Bangkok is the best city in the world for food (of pretty much any type or ethnicity); the social life is great; and it's a great place if you fancy visiting the rest of asia without being what the thai locals call a farang kii nok (bird shit foreigner - or backpacker)
You lived in Bangkok for three years - and the best thing about it was the food. ok - we believe you Alan
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:49 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob_999
You lived in Bangkok for three years - and the best thing about it was the food. ok - we believe you Alan
... such as....
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:55 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

... such as....
Trekking through the mountains on Elephant back?
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:05 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Trekking through the mountains on Elephant back?
No - I mean that's the phrase I used....

"There are lots of compensations such as..."
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:16 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

No - I mean that's the phrase I used....

"There are lots of compensations such as..."

....look, what he wants to know is - did you shag a lady-boy?
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:30 pm
Banned

Neil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bsmith
You seem very intrested in that question..
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:41 pm

no, but I saw a fair few hapless individuals who unwittingly left bars with them...
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

no, but I saw a fair few hapless individuals who unwittingly left bars with them...

Is there any biological difference between the inside of a woman's or a man's mouth?
Old Jan 14th 2010, 10:38 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Is there any biological difference between the inside of a woman's or a man's mouth?
Women have sharp tongues.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:03 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

...they always say the hands are a give away, the hands and the adam's apple - and the cock.
And they're probably quite happy to go for a few pints and watch the football straight afterwards. None of that "let's just cuddle and talk" business.

Surprised it hasn't caught on more, when you think about it.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
And they're probably quite happy to go for a few pints and watch the football straight afterwards. None of that "let's just cuddle and talk" business.

I try not to.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 12:36 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

<creeeeak> Is that a closet door opening?
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:38 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
<creeeeak> Is that a closet door opening?
No, I couldn't be doing with all that pouffery. There's enough lotions, potions, tweezers and make-up living with a woman. I think it would 'frying-pan to fire' to leave a lady for a lady-boy. Also Neil52 painted a rather gruesome picture of the consequences of man-love.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:46 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

No, I couldn't be doing with all that pouffery. There's enough lotions, potions, tweezers and make-up living with a woman. I think it would 'frying-pan to fire' to leave a lady for a lady-boy. Also Neil52 painted a rather gruesome picture of the consequences of man-love.
Oh, that reminds me.

<Now where did I put that box of tampons?>
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:48 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

...I'm eagerly awaiting his views on the pros and cons of this one - though he did seem to get himself in a bit of a muddle over the whole business of rimming yesterday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.