Reload this Page >

I just lost $103,000USD

Wikiposts

I just lost $103,000USD

Old Mar 5th 2009, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

yorkie lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I just lost $103,000USD

This thread sounds like a complete load of bollox.............you took the gamble and lost, live with it!! lots of us that invested now have to, however, lots of us didn't lose that sort of money expecting a fast buck!
If I want investment advice, I won't be coming to you!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:22 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Dow dropped a tad over 4% today.....could've made a killing.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

seaham gal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sherpa
ok people i lost close on $150000 in two days in december last year it was the second day that i was trying to liquidate my portfolio after the bad news hit the ASX but glad to say i was well ahead and still made lots but when you think of what you could have done with that quick loss it can dig deep but ive taken losses and had gains but now im out of equity markets until im convinced its time to re'enter but i know my stuff and would never gamble on the DOW and go to bed and hope for the best besides the DOW was due for a rally so shorting the DOW would have been high risk what i cant understand is how you were allowed to have that much on margin if you never really had the means to pay back your losses sounds very sloppy to me , well all this fast cheap money in the hands of amatuers is what created the financial system to go into overload and give those shisters on wall street and all the other shisters in the global financial world the chance to grab the cash while everybody was to busy partying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this the longest sentence on the forum?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 5:05 pm
Banned

Umpatan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
Dow dropped a tad over 4% today.....could've made a killing.
I know, this is what I mean, I could have. I just got unlucky that one time. I need another chance to correct and even get ahead.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 5:23 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Umpatan
I know, this is what I mean, I could have. I just got unlucky that one time. I need another chance to correct and even get ahead.
So what exactly are you asking for here - some kind soul to believe in your (somewhat tarnished already) abilities and hand you some dosh on a plate to play with Cos if it isn't thats sure as hell how its coming across :curse:
Old Mar 5th 2009, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

nooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of lightnooka is a glorious beacon of light

Classic gambling addiction line there. You never get ahead on gambling. The house always wins. It wouldn't be financially viable otherwise. Betting on foreign exchange is still betting, and right now even those who have spent their careers studying currency movements can't get it right, so what chance have you?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Now i think you are all being a little harsh here
Let me find my cheque book out for you, now who do i make it out to ?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:47 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Are you an idiot?

Seriously, are you an idiot!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:48 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seaham gal
Is this the longest sentence on the forum?
Where are Souv or Novo when you need them
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Where are Souv or Novo when you need them

He could always make an appointment at my private clinic !
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:10 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

He could always make an appointment at my private clinic !
Can i make an appointment at your clinic? I'm stressed out and i'm sure it would help
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Can i make an appointment at your clinic? I'm stressed out and i'm sure it would help

You dont need an appointment FK, i have a special couch just for you !
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:27 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

You dont need an appointment FK, i have a special couch just for you !
Sweet!!