Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

I can get you free Tickets for Emigrate at Sandown

I can get you free Tickets for Emigrate at Sandown

Old Feb 26th 2009, 4:01 pm
West Coast Enthusiast

Frank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud of
Default I can get you free Tickets for Emigrate at Sandown

Hi All,

Very last minute I know as the Emigrate Show is at Sandown this Saturday and Sunday. Just been told that I can give away some tickets.

If you want them I will need you to send me an email directly with your name, address and the number of tickets you want.

Tickets are being provided by Moneycorp and will be available for pick up at reception so I am told.

My wife, Sue, is going to be there on our relocation2bc stand (29) for those who are thinking of British Columbia.

Warmly,

Frank