Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

How's about them Blue Jays?

How's about them Blue Jays?

Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:47 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How's about them Blue Jays?

OK let's get on with the second half of the season. We start with a 10 game home stand Seattle (19-22 on the road so far), Texas (21-18) and the Yankees (24-19).

Make or break time.

LET'S GO BLUE JAYS!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:03 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
OK let's get on with the second half of the season. We start with a 10 game home stand Seattle (19-22 on the road so far), Texas (21-18) and the Yankees (24-19).

Make or break time.

LET'S GO BLUE JAYS!
Great series win for the boys

Showed a lot a character the last two nights which is encouraging entering the second half of the season. I'm a little worried about the series with the Rangers. We have Ted tonight , but then it's Markham :scared: and Janssen :scared: . Casey has definitely gone off the boil a tad. Lets hope the rookies prove me wrong.

Only 3 1/2 behind Boston. Think the Yanks series will be brutal. If we can get out of that with a series win that will be awesome. Thing is though it's great theatre and soooooo cool that they're still in there fighting.

GO JAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:32 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Great series win for the boys

Showed a lot a character the last two nights which is encouraging entering the second half of the season. I'm a little worried about the series with the Rangers. We have Ted tonight , but then it's Markham :scared: and Janssen :scared: . Casey has definitely gone off the boil a tad. Lets hope the rookies prove me wrong.

Only 3 1/2 behind Boston. Think the Yanks series will be brutal. If we can get out of that with a series win that will be awesome. Thing is though it's great theatre and soooooo cool that they're still in there fighting.

GO JAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Drew,

I missed the games over the weekend 'cos I was away visiting one of my kids. But damn good results all in all. Time to get that Texas monkey (no the other one) off our backs and then on to thrash the Yankees.

I'll regret saying that.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:39 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Hey Drew,

I missed the games over the weekend 'cos I was away visiting one of my kids. But damn good results all in all. Time to get that Texas monkey (no the other one) off our backs and then on to thrash the Yankees.

I'll regret saying that.
Novo mate....how ya doing?

You think we'll get a pitcher before the deadline?
I'm not to worried about those arseholes from the Bronx ....
It's the bleedin Lones Star guys I'm more worrried about. Our record is pretty grim against them

Time for a change of fortune eh bud?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 3:50 am
Born again atheist

Novo mate....how ya doing?

You think we'll get a pitcher before the deadline?
I'm not to worried about those arseholes from the Bronx ....
It's the bleedin Lones Star guys I'm more worrried about. Our record is pretty grim against them

Time for a change of fortune eh bud?
One down two to go matey.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 6:56 am
Kelly

One down two to go matey.
Yeh.....Ted was spot on toight

Pity those ballbags from the East coast won though

Here's hoping Marcum had a debut to remember
Old Jul 20th 2006, 2:34 am
Born again atheist

OK. A couple of tough ones.

Drew, I'm off to sunny France for a month holidays on Friday. Usually (we do this every year) by the time I get back in mid August, the Jays are completly out of it.

I rely on you to keep the faith and make this year different.

And sell that bloody house.

Tara for now.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:01 pm
Kelly

OK. A couple of tough ones.

Drew, I'm off to sunny France for a month holidays on Friday. Usually (we do this every year) by the time I get back in mid August, the Jays are completly out of it.

I rely on you to keep the faith and make this year different.

And sell that bloody house.

Tara for now.
Novo mate

Have a fab time in Francais. You going anywhere of interest? I'd love to do a Battlefield Tour.....You now the Somme,Ypres and such like. Anyhow have a safe trip and a great time.

Doc tonight. I think we need to win at least three from four or else we may well be toast. What's you take on the Hillenbrand saga? All seems very odd. I liked Shea

Take it easy

Drew
Old Jul 21st 2006, 3:24 am
Born again atheist

Novo mate

Have a fab time in Francais. You going anywhere of interest? I'd love to do a Battlefield Tour.....You now the Somme,Ypres and such like. Anyhow have a safe trip and a great time.

Doc tonight. I think we need to win at least three from four or else we may well be toast. What's you take on the Hillenbrand saga? All seems very odd. I liked Shea

Take it easy

Drew
No time to comment on the Hillenbrand thingy. This is my last post for a while ( need some zzzz's). Good result tonight though.

I'm off to a little family house right on Omaha beach in Normandy. Talk to you in a month or so.

And get your arse over here.

Novo.