Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

How to Validate a Foreign Diploma in Ontario!!??

Wikiposts

How to Validate a Foreign Diploma in Ontario!!??

Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:44 pm
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Question How to Validate a Foreign Diploma in Ontario!!??

Dear Friends,

After relentless searching, I have failed to find a way to validate my Bachelor's diploma in Ontario (English as a Foreign or Secondary language) which I obtained here in Holland. (I am Canadian and studied here).

There is a compnay in Holland that gives diploma descriptions for diplomas which need to be described in English.

My main concern is that I need it validated to prove I can teach ESL - most places in Ontario require a TESOL certificate, but my degree goes way beyond and TESOL or ESL training (it was a 4 year program). As you can see, I would like to be able to prove that I have the qualifications.

I am considering having the offices here in Holland help me (Nuffic), but I would still like to enquire any offices in Toronto to help further my quest.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Fluffy