Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

How to get along on the Canada forum

How to get along on the Canada forum

Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:16 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to get along on the Canada forum

Originally Posted by seanyg
You've not told her yet?? I can still picture my MIL's face (and hear her hysterical shrieks of anguish and chastisement for our selfishness at taking away her grandson....). So good luck on that

Anita (whose own mother took the news very well indeed )
Well we had to give in last month and tell her - was daughters 13 - had loads of friends over and they all knew -and my ma n pa - and they know (and are fine - ish!!)

so made hubby tell her in the car when he picked her up from the station!! (Me chicken - naaah!!)

She's been v quiet since!!

Carri
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:20 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

We've had 1 -> 68. The next one is 69. Someone must have something really smutty to post.

Not me though.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:20 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JonboyE
We've had 1 -> 68. The next one is 69. Someone must have something really smutty to post.

Not me though.
no 69

do not try to post while undertaking a head stand . . . ???
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

ooh, nicely handled...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

70. Avoid controversial topics, such as "PR Application Waiting Times", or "Which Consultant / Lawyer to use?" (or, indeed, the highly debatable matter of whether or not one should actually need to use the latter...);
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:24 pm
half a century

71 - do not promise young son he can bring his gerbil without checking the legalities first!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:32 pm
Banned

scaffroche is a jewel in the roughscaffroche is a jewel in the roughscaffroche is a jewel in the roughscaffroche is a jewel in the rough

Shouldnt this be called the RULES of the Canada Forum ? My 1st rule is that there are NO rules ! My 2nd Rule is that your rule no. 4 is obsolete ! Say what you want and if you dont THEN there is a problem !My 3rd rule is that all the above rules are negotiable .
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:50 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by scaffroche
Shouldnt this be called the RULES of the Canada Forum ? My 1st rule is that there are NO rules ! My 2nd Rule is that your rule no. 4 is obsolete ! Say what you want and if you dont THEN there is a problem !My 3rd rule is that all the above rules are negotiable .
ALso - Only I know the rules and I can change them whenever I want!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:09 pm
Banned

scaffroche is a jewel in the roughscaffroche is a jewel in the roughscaffroche is a jewel in the roughscaffroche is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Its MY ball !
Old Mar 8th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

Rule 72. Any mention of Nova Scotia's North Shore is strictly forbidden.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:58 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scaffroche
Its MY ball !
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:15 pm
Banned

I have it on good authority that Jellystone straddles the U.S. / Canadian Border . It is a nicer version of Yellowstone .Yogis buddy the Park Ranger should know !
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:22 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by Steve_P
or as the Seagulls say in Finding Nemo - Mine Mine Mine!!!!

Last edited by The4BellsLondon; Mar 8th 2008 at 7:22 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:18 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Rule 73:
Do not, under any circumstances, meet up with any of the other BE members in real life. They're all weirdos.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

or as the Seagulls say in Finding Nemo - Mine Mine Mine!!!!
I always thought they were saying "Mate"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.