Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Houses in Canada

Houses in Canada

Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:14 pm
wassup clique

greentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Houses in Canada

So the moral to the story or this site is take the piss.

I think it can be dangerous - as I'm sure people could be misinterpreted as 'playground bullies'
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:14 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
Oh, is that all? I quite fancied meself as an "internet hardman" though sites not requiring typing are better for that.
Pardon me, but does your post have anything to do with houses in Canada? I think not, so you really should refrain from pointless chit chat which does not answer the specific question. In addition, any of your chit chat may offend other people. You should be careful of this and realise that the internet is no place for a sense of humour or an opinion.

*I apologise to all for this non-topic related post. I trust that everyone will get over the trauma of it in due course.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:16 pm
wassup clique

greentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dbd33
Oh, is that all? I quite fancied meself as an "internet hardman" though sites not requiring typing are better for that.
I too fancied you as an 'internet hardman', but that was on another site
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:18 pm
wassup clique

Sorry i2c - yes back to the houses thread.

Houses in Manitoba are great well, I`m probably generalising but most of what I`ve seen are really nice and you get bang for your buck.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by greentea3
So the moral to the story or this site is take the piss.

I think it can be dangerous - as I'm sure people could be misinterpreted as 'playground bullies'
I too fancied you as an 'internet hardman', but that was on another site
And here is more! More unrelated chit chat. This place has become too cliquey to bear. It has gone to the dogs. Such flagrant disregard for other peoples' delicate sensibilities. Will the OP ever find a place to live in Canada at this rate? I think not.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:19 pm
wassup clique

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
And here is more! More unrelated chit chat. This place has become too cliquey to bear. It has gone to the dogs. Such flagrant disregard for other peoples' delicate sensibilities. Will the OP ever find a place to live in Canada at this rate? I think not.
You obviously didn`t read my last post
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:21 pm

You obviously didn`t read my last post
"Houses in Manitoba are great".

Well wait right there, I'll pack my bags this instant. No statistics, no official government issued evidence to back up the opinion. Tsk.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 3:23 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I'm closing this thread now, To me its really just degenerated into a useless pissing contest. If you beg to differ then PM me and make a case to reopen it.