House Hunting

Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:07 pm
The Cheshires

Tallula is an unknown quantity at this point
Question House Hunting

Hi to all

Can anyone suggest several reputable websites for housing hunting in the Richmond or Vancouver areas?

Any other advise on this matter will be gratefully received.

Ta
Jill& Stu
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:08 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: House Hunting

Originally Posted by Tallula
Hi to all

Can anyone suggest several reputable websites for housing hunting in the Richmond or Vancouver areas?

Ta
Jill& Stu
mls.ca
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really niceDaveTheCat is just really nice

Hi to all

Ta
Jill& Stu
http://homes.point2.com
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Hi to all

Ta
Jill& Stu
www.realtylink.org - I'm addicted! I love looking at houses and the terrible Canadian sofas!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

jood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant futurejood has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The TWs
www.realtylink.org - I'm addicted! I love looking at houses and the terrible Canadian sofas!
For properties being sold by their owners, try

www.propertyguys.com
Old Mar 13th 2007, 12:40 pm

Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails House Hunting-mvc-009f.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Enjoy.
Hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

I love it! There is definitely a "canadian" style isn't there? I'm thinking I could make a fortune if I became an interior designer!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy.
Is that a stick on window behind the chair? Does it serve any purpose?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:32 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

I love it! There is definitely a "canadian" style isn't there? I'm thinking I could make a fortune if I became an interior designer!
The only things in that picture still in place are the walls and the ceramic. And the walls have changed a bit. The carpet did not stay there long after we moved in.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:45 pm
The Cheshires

Tallula is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: House Hunting

Enjoy.
Thanks to you all ...
Fantastic decor !!! where do you start when you move into that?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks to you all ...
Fantastic decor !!! where do you start when you move into that?
With a wrecking ball!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Enjoy.
Tee hee hee, that is SHOCKING!!!!

Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:16 pm

gloveman is an unknown quantity at this point

mls.ca covers all of Canada - that is where we found our house.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by printer
Is that a stick on window behind the chair? Does it serve any purpose?
If you're referring to the far left of the picture, no, it's part of the surround of the patio doors. Or was.

The woman who owned this house had absolutely no f*****g taste.

Her hubby, who did a lot of the pre-sale renovation, had absolutely no idea.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of light

I hadn't noticed the sofas,but there does sem to be a Canadian obsession with naff fireplaces !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.