Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Ho Ho HO Ho Ho

Ho Ho HO Ho Ho

Old Dec 24th 2006, 12:02 pm
Just going for Holidays

liftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the roughliftman is a jewel in the rough
Default Ho Ho HO Ho Ho

Merry Christmas Everyone

Best Wishes
Richard & Fiona
Old Dec 24th 2006, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

dentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ho Ho HO Ho Ho

merry christmas to one and all

seasons greetings

Bev and Mike
Old Dec 24th 2006, 3:25 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR

Kelly and Andrew
xx
Old Dec 24th 2006, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liftman
Merry Christmas Everyone

Best Wishes
Richard & Fiona
Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone.
Old Dec 24th 2006, 3:38 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas Everyone

Best Wishes
Richard & Fiona
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all

Steven & Suzanne
Old Dec 24th 2006, 4:51 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Everyone

Eat, drink and get merry !!!!!
Old Dec 24th 2006, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas Everyone

Best Wishes
Richard & Fiona

Merry Christmas to you and all.........
It is hard to imagine Christmas when I can still see green grass and it is 10c. We were out at Lawrencetown watching the surfers....

Where have yoy been the past year?
Old Dec 24th 2006, 11:42 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Everyone

Eat, drink and get radical!!!!!

Today may be Christmastime and tonight we must party, for tommorow there's a revolution to begin

Rich

Last edited by Rich_007; Dec 24th 2006 at 11:51 pm.
Old Dec 25th 2006, 12:41 am
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point

X
Xx
Xxx
Xxxx
Xxxxx
Xxxxxx
Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxx
I I
----

Merry Christmas To You All... Haven't Mastered The Fancy Writing Yet So I Drew You All A Christmas Tree!! (so Sad!)
Best Wishes
Sam And Stuart X:-)) :d :d
Old Dec 25th 2006, 12:43 am
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sam/stu
X
Xx
Xxx
Xxxx
Xxxxx
Xxxxxx
Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxx
I I
----

Merry Christmas To You All... Haven't Mastered The Fancy Writing Yet So I Drew You All A Christmas Tree!! (so Sad!)
Best Wishes
Sam And Stuart X:-)) :d :d
That wasn't what I drew and where's my funny faces!!!
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas Everyone

Best Wishes
Richard & Fiona

Merry Christmas and a happy New
Year to all.

From

Graham, Pauline and Leanne