Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:49 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Originally Posted by GingerDom
I have heard they get a few flurries of the white stuff...but I ride in all weathers....but I will be buying some thermals..
Well good luck (seriously)
Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:55 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Well good luck (seriously)

It can't be THAT bad surely......
Old Jul 13th 2008, 3:15 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

hmm - where are you aiming for???

you talking bicycling or motorbiking?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 3:22 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see..............................Whyte Ave Nov 2006 my dog froze to the side walk. Cold enough for you???
Old Jul 13th 2008, 3:59 pm

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
hmm - where are you aiming for???

you talking bicycling or motorbiking?

Afternoon Carrie.....hope your Sunday is going well.

I am heading for Edmonton, Alberta.

As I have a Motorcycle license too, it would be either really......
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:00 pm

Lets see..............................Whyte Ave Nov 2006 my dog froze to the side walk. Cold enough for you???

No way!!!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:10 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon Carrie.....hope your Sunday is going well.

I am heading for Edmonton, Alberta.

As I have a Motorcycle license too, it would be either really......
so thatll be "Kin cold in winter then - with loadsa snow!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:12 pm
half a century

here ya go:

http://randsco.com/index.php/2004/06/08/edmonton_facts
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:13 pm
Banned

No way!!!!
Yes way!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:25 pm

Quite interesting reading......thanks Carrie.

Similar to the climate here.....but speaking to my Canadian friend, when it is hot, it is hot, 30 degrees sometimes. I like I like!!!!

You're going to VA aren't you? What is that like?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:26 pm

Yes way!!

How did you free Him/Her??
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:27 pm
half a century

Quite interesting reading......thanks Carrie.

Similar to the climate here.....but speaking to my Canadian friend, when it is hot, it is hot, 30 degrees sometimes. I like I like!!!!

You're going to VA aren't you? What is that like?
similar to uk! but mountians with snow too so can be on beach in morning then ski in arvo !!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:48 pm

similar to uk! but mountians with snow too so can be on beach in morning then ski in arvo !!

Sounds great..............with Edmonton, I can finally go skiing more than once every month of sundays!!!!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:59 pm
Banned

How did you free Him/Her??
Him,
VERY gently He was not happy, we bought him some 'snowboots' after that!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

loza789 is on a distinguished road

Hello Ginger,

My boyfriend and i have decided to try and find eployment so we can go on a twp and apply for pr when we get there. We are going on a recce in september and hopefully we'll know more by the end of our trip.

Have you made headway with how you are going to apply?

Loz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.