Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Originally Posted by GingerDom
You plan towns??.......so where are you responsible for??........

So I am assuming Hubbies new job will pay well enough for you to be a Lady Of Leisure??.....Yay!!!

What do these mean???
Temp Work Permit...

and Pass Port Request....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:58 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

You plan towns??.......so where are you responsible for??........

So I am assuming Hubbies new job will pay well enough for you to be a Lady Of Leisure??.....Yay!!!

What do these mean???
TWP - temp work permit

Perm Residency FK ??

I have not touched Milton Keynes - Not never!!

I work part time - mon to wed 10 til 3 - ha ha ha at Sutton Council - LOndon Borough - deal with lots of stuff - housing developments, industrial parks, new supermarkets etc. . .
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:59 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Temp Work Permit...

and Pass Port Request....

Right........gotchya!!!

I got to get used to all the abbreviations.

So what are you hoping to do once you get your permit?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:00 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Right........gotchya!!!

I got to get used to all the abbreviations.

So what are you hoping to do once you get your permit?
Got a job all set up.......
Project Manager for east coast of Canada and US
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:02 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Got a job all set up.......
Project Manager for east coast of Canada and US
ooh get you .......

Congrats on the job

okey doke people, i have housework to do...catch you all later at the Inn!!

First Cocktails on me......

Carrie love , good luck with the ankle.....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:02 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
TWP - temp work permit

Perm Residency FK ??

I have not touched Milton Keynes - Not never!!

I work part time - mon to wed 10 til 3 - ha ha ha at Sutton Council - LOndon Borough - deal with lots of stuff - housing developments, industrial parks, new supermarkets etc. . .

I hope not, as I am sure you would have made a much better job of it. I really don't like it here..........I am sad to say, that I don't like the UK anymore.

This weather is really pants.........I walk the streets in the Winter months getting my bits frozen off, getting rained on, having the wind blow up places you'd rather it didn't - all in the hope that in the summer it will be sunny and hot................and what do we get?!!!!....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:03 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I hope not, as I am sure you would have made a much better job of it. I really don't like it here..........I am sad to say, that I don't like the UK anymore.

This weather is really pants.........I walk the streets in the Winter months getting my bits frozen off, getting rained on, having the wind blow up places you'd rather it didn't - all in the hope that in the summer it will be sunny and hot................and what do we get?!!!!....
Jeez man.....put clothes on and your bits won't get frozen....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:05 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
ooh get you .......

Congrats on the job

okey doke people, i have housework to do...catch you all later at the Inn!!

First Cocktails on me......

Carrie love , good luck with the ankle.....

Indeed - my house is looking decidedly skanky and the dogs smell!!
and what am I doing - chatting on BE, surfing ebay and amazon for Torchwood series 2 dvd boxed set and a wii fit!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:07 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Indeed - my house is looking decidedly skanky and the dogs smell!!
and what am I doing - chatting on BE, surfing ebay and amazon for Torchwood series 2 dvd boxed set and a wii fit!!
...im off the tidy up rather than clean....

and the dreaded treadmill.....catch ya later.......xxx
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:08 am

Right I got to go and do some things like shopping...aaaaaaagh!!

See Y'all later

xx
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hello from another ginger person in Bucks! Best of luck with it all.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

loza789 is on a distinguished road

Hello Ginger Dom,

Just wanted to say and welcome you to the site. We live in Yorkshire and are hoping to move to Toronto late next year (job offer depending)

Hope all goes well and I'm sure you'll meet loads of fab people!

Loz
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Glassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the rough

Hi Dom,

Welcome to the forum.

Glassy
A Fellow MK Resident.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by Glassy
Hi Dom,

Welcome to the forum.

Glassy
A Fellow MK Resident.

Hey there Buddy...............

So what part of Mk are you?

I am actually in Deanshanger, just north of Stony Stratford.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by loza789
Hello Ginger Dom,

Just wanted to say and welcome you to the site. We live in Yorkshire and are hoping to move to Toronto late next year (job offer depending)

Hope all goes well and I'm sure you'll meet loads of fab people!

Loz

Hey there Loz........thanks for the welcome.

So how are you doing this emmigration thing???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.