Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:31 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi There From A Ginger Uker

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
yes managed to drag youngest by his ears!!

been to drs - have to go to hosp to get my manky ankle xrayed!!

went over on it 2 half weeks ago whilst teaching - still reallllllly painful !!
You shouldn't have taken any notice of Flirty Knickers and put tyhose high heels on.....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:32 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

yes managed to drag youngest by his ears!!

been to drs - have to go to hosp to get my manky ankle xrayed!!

went over on it 2 half weeks ago whilst teaching - still reallllllly painful !!

Awwwwww big hugs. Would that be whilst doing your Aerobic Class?? And they say exercise is good for you??...Every time I come out of the Gym I am sore and aching.....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
You shouldn't have taken any notice of Flirty Knickers and put tyhose high heels on.....
Oh yeah!

Blame me for everything....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:35 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Originally Posted by GingerDom
Awwwwww big hugs. Would that be whilst doing your Aerobic Class?? And they say exercise is good for you??...Every time I come out of the Gym I am sore and aching.....
PLW - I know teaching in heels -always a prob - but looks so much nicer!!

GD - yup -was teaching Body pump and some daft bat was saying "oh I always use these really heavy weighs for squats, but can you lift them up on my shoulder?"

muggins here agrees, then goes to hop over my step to get back to front of class, misjudged it and slipped off the edge of my weights, went over on left ankle - oustsife ankle bone touched the floor!!!

BUt I carried on teaching - from the floor!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:37 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

PLW - I know teaching in heels -always a prob - but looks so much nicer!!

GD - yup -was teaching Body pump and some daft bat was saying "oh I always use these really heavy weighs for squats, but can you lift them up on my shoulder?"

muggins here agrees, then goes to hop over my step to get back to front of class, misjudged it and slipped off the edge of my weights, went over on left ankle - oustsife ankle bone touched the floor!!!

Yeh, Yeh!!
Now that a Flirty Knickers excuse.......
But i kept on teaching from the floor !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:41 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Yeh, Yeh!!
Now that a Flirty Knickers excuse.......
But i kept on teaching from the floor !!!!!!!!!!!
meow......

Get back to Oz.....you non Canadian you...
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
meow......

Get back to Oz.....you non Canadian you...
Wrong........
Canada bound.........

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Oh yeah!

Blame me for everything....

Seems like you are the current scapegoat around here Flirty.......awwww...

Ouchies!!!! That sounds painful.......but a credit for you for carrying on.
So once you get to Vancouver, will you be trying to set up classes over there?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by plw
Wrong........
Canada bound.........
What from Oz??? Why???

My sister and her tribe have recently emmigrated to Perth, WA and she is loving it!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:45 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Wrong........
Canada bound.........

UH OH!!!!!

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Seems like you are the current scapegoat around here Flirty.......awwww...

bless her

Ouchies!!!! That sounds painful.......but a credit for you for carrying on.
So once you get to Vancouver, will you be trying to set up classes over there?
I mainly teach BTS - body pump and body combat - they do a lot of it in Toronto and Calgary - only seen a coupke of places in Van - but may just go back to basic aerobics and cicruits - or do nowt and be a lady what lunches!
actually oh expects me to do my normal day job - town planner - silly arse!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:46 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw
Wrong........
Canada bound.........

Oooops.....it just thought you were off to Oz....

OK...spill the beans ...where are you heading..??
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:47 am
plw
9 inch member

Oooops.....it just thought you were off to Oz....

OK...spill the beans ...where are you heading..??
victoria, vancouver Island..........

waiting for TWP.....

you?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw

waiting for TWP.....

you?
Ontario....waiting for PPR...
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:49 am
half a century

Originally Posted by plw

waiting for TWP.....

you?
ooooh = its nice there - but v quiet -= bit like eastbourne!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:54 am

UH OH!!!!!

I mainly teach BTS - body pump and body combat - they do a lot of it in Toronto and Calgary - only seen a coupke of places in Van - but may just go back to basic aerobics and cicruits - or do nowt and be a lady what lunches!
actually oh expects me to do my normal day job - town planner - silly arse!!

You plan towns??.......so where are you responsible for??........

So I am assuming Hubbies new job will pay well enough for you to be a Lady Of Leisure??.....Yay!!!

waiting for TWP.....
Ontario....waiting for PPR...
What do these mean???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.