Wikiposts

Hi All

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:49 am
Just Joined

MollyandPaddy will become famous soon enough
Smile Hi All

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we have been in the background for a while. We have just recieved our visas having applied in Nov 04. We are hoping to move during November. When I say "we" that is my wife Wendy me (Karl) and our Yorkie Molly.

Cheers
Karl, Wendy & Molly.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All

Hi and welcome. Where are you, and where are you heading?
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:22 am
Just Joined

MollyandPaddy will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Hi All

Good point!
We are currently living near the New Forest in Hampshire and moving to Vancouver, not sure exactly where yet!

Cheers
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 6:37 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

hello, welcome to BE and best wishes for your move to Vancouver
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

hi and welcome!........all the best wishes for a smooth move and transition
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carl, Wendy and Molly

Welcome to BE, and good luck with your move to Vancouver - it's where I really want to be - my favourite city. You're going to love it I'm sure.

Rob.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:24 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and welcome....hope you stay with us and let us know how the move goes

Alison.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:42 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MollyandPaddy
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we have been in the background for a while. We have just recieved our visas having applied in Nov 04. We are hoping to move during November. When I say "we" that is my wife Wendy me (Karl) and our Yorkie Molly.

Cheers
Karl, Wendy & Molly.
Congratulations on the visas and welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Sue
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:09 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

A little corner where there is lots of fun
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:24 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MollyandPaddy
Hi All,

Cheers
Karl, Wendy & Molly.
Congratulations,:thu mbsup:
best of luck with the move
Terese
Old Sep 4th 2007, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Daisytop33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation!!!!....Hope we won't be long behind you, We applied Oct 2004, and just got our PPR's..the feelings great, but also worrying, lots to do! Well good luck
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sue
Congratulations on the visas and welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Sue
Hi Sue~~~ lovely to see you!!!..just want to thank you and your team for all the hard work ..that i can't even imagine that goes on behind the scenes!!!