Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

help with landing

help with landing

Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:09 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with landing

Originally Posted by The Aviator
The bottom one was the one i was thinking of but the top one was baaaaaad
Old Oct 25th 2010, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

gaz77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joepublic
Good luck gaz77, let me know how it goes, we'll be doing the same in Toronto in Jan.
what a breeze no que .time from wheels hitting the tarmac to leaving the customs area was 1hr was not asked for proof of funds or the goods accompaning list but they did asked for the goods to follow list which he was pleased to see i had made a copy the only thing i did;nt do was total up the amount but he said nothing and just did it .we did have a little britain moment with the two guys wearing red coats that give you all you welcome to canada bunf but you had to be there!good look all the best for the future.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Flyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by gaz77
what a breeze no que .time from wheels hitting the tarmac to leaving the customs area was 1hr was not asked for proof of funds or the goods accompaning list but they did asked for the goods to follow list which he was pleased to see i had made a copy the only thing i did;nt do was total up the amount but he said nothing and just did it .we did have a little britain moment with the two guys wearing red coats that give you all you welcome to canada bunf but you had to be there!good look all the best for the future.
Thanks for the update, only 50 days till hubbie and I do the same!

Are you staying now or returning to the UK for a bit?
Old Oct 25th 2010, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

gaz77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Flyingscottie
Thanks for the update, only 50 days till hubbie and I do the same!

Are you staying now or returning to the UK for a bit?
yes we are returning on sunday with the intention of returning next year.been busy to day going round getting sin cards bank account all that stuff.you need a credit card so you can build your credit up for when we arrive.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

Gaz77 glad it went ok! We didn't total up ours either! Have a good stay

DC
Old Oct 29th 2010, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

joepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond repute

yes we are returning on sunday with the intention of returning next year.been busy to day going round getting sin cards bank account all that stuff.you need a credit card so you can build your credit up for when we arrive.
Nice one Gaz. What bank did you go with and what did you do about an address for your PR cards?

Joe
Old Oct 29th 2010, 3:34 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

you need a credit card so you can build your credit up for when we arrive.
Just having a credit card does not contribute to credit rating. You have to use it and pay it off regularly for the issuer to report to the credit bureaus. Getting one and not using it can even be detrimental to your rating.