Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Help,Advice re: The Moving Partnership

Help,Advice re: The Moving Partnership

Old Mar 3rd 2010, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help,Advice re: The Moving Partnership

Hi Everyone

Okay, now had several quotes re shipping costs of 40' container of Household goods to Canada.

Has anyone had any dealings with The Moving Partnership? I do realise that they are a company who act as middle men, but are using reputable companies, who are wholly checkable. Can I ask for feedback, good or bad please. They are coming in nearly £2k cheaper than the rest. So thought I would ask the font of all knowledge to help me out here. I have done a search on here, but nothing came back.
Thanking you lovely folks in advance.
lol
Stef
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Wags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really nice
Default Re: Help,Advice re: The Moving Partnership

Hiya,

What sort of prices are you getting? We will probably be moving over in August.

Cheers
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Anything from 5.8k -9.3k, but most in the 6-7k bracket. Shipping prices have just increased from 1st March too. That is for a 40' container and full packing / unpacking service
Hope this helps

Originally Posted by Wags18uk
Hiya,

What sort of prices are you getting? We will probably be moving over in August.

Cheers
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Whelan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We are moving over to Toronto in April with sole use of a 20 ft container, costing us (minus insurance) £3730 with Fox International. So far the service has been fantastic they have helped and answered every question we have had-very impressed so far. Friends of ours also used them to go to Alberta and had no probs at all.
Hope this helps.