Reload this Page >

Hello from Windsor, Ontario!

Wikiposts

Hello from Windsor, Ontario!

Old Oct 6th 2013, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

UK_Mummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello from Windsor, Ontario!

Hello, I have lived in Canada since sep 2011. I moved here because of hubbys work and I have two kids (3 and 19 months)
I get very homesick sometimes and I am looking to make some friends who I can share experiences with.
It would be nice to meet for a quick coffee as most people I meet are normally very busy with their own life/work and already have their own set of friends.
I really want to make this move work and not feel so homesick.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello from Windsor, Ontario!

Hello u......I am in Amhertsburg, and have been here 12 years....I am more than happy to meet you for a coffee, I am free all of today, and I have Thurs off, and I know exactly how you feel....
Old Oct 8th 2013, 3:00 am
Just Joined

Hey, that would be great ! I only have a car in the evenings but I would love to meet for coffee. I don't know if that's good for you?
Old Oct 8th 2013, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold

i pm'd u my phone number.....actually the next few evenings would be great...hubby is away on business, so I am home alone for a few nights, anyway give me a call!!
Old Oct 8th 2013, 4:22 am
Just Joined

Ok , thank u!