Reload this Page >

Hello to everyone..

Wikiposts

Hello to everyone..

Old May 31st 2008, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

jazzyjeff7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello to everyone..

My name is Jaz and I am from the uk and I have been reading these forum pages for quite a while now and I finally decided to join since I am 100% on moving to Canada in the next few years. Nearly 75% of my family are in Canada and I am here working away in the rain lol. I have just completed my education from uni and now its finally time to get on the plane and go to my new home.

I have been to Canada many times, last summer was the greatest, and now I want to make it permanent and I will be looking forward to some help from all you friendly peeps here.

Hoping to make some new firends here aswell on the journey...
Old May 31st 2008, 12:41 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to everyone..

Hi

Welcome to BE

See you have posted in the immigration thread re your poss routes to Canada.

The general feeling re the SW application route is that you need to obtain a job offer and all that goes with it to speed up the process, the current timescale is nearer 5-7 yrs and the expert advice provided to BE members is that you will really need to get a job offer to be processed.

Note you have some family in Canada, so this may open up other doors? although not sure as I have no expererience of this route.

If you have not done so already, have a look at the wiki and all the sections on immigration, it will take a while but may help to answer some of your ? whilst you wait for other people to reply.

Good luck!
Old May 31st 2008, 12:48 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hello to everyone..

Originally Posted by jazzyjeff7
My name is Jaz and I am from the uk and I have been reading these forum pages for quite a while now and I finally decided to join since I am 100% on moving to Canada in the next few years. Nearly 75% of my family are in Canada and I am here working away in the rain lol. I have just completed my education from uni and now its finally time to get on the plane and go to my new home.

I have been to Canada many times, last summer was the greatest, and now I want to make it permanent and I will be looking forward to some help from all you friendly peeps here.

Hoping to make some new firends here aswell on the journey...
Hi Jaz

Welcome to BE! You're in the right place for help and advice!

Good luck with your journey.
Old May 31st 2008, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Biiba
Hi Jaz

Welcome to BE! You're in the right place for help and advice!

Good luck with your journey.
hiya nikki and biiba, thank you for your replies.

wow 5 to 7 years thats a long time but I guess that does not seem to bad, I guess I would only accept a job offer after 2012 since we plan on only going to BC then.

I know that the family side of things helps with the points system for the skilled worker option process, but I was wondering if my aunt could sponser me in anyway ?

If i did get a job offer would that be for the organisation to take control of my application?
Old May 31st 2008, 11:56 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jazz and welcome to BE
Think we corresponded on your informative thread on immagration.
good luck and keep posting (and reading the odd wikki)
Cheers flogger
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Flogger
Hi Jazz and welcome to BE
Think we corresponded on your informative thread on immagration.
good luck and keep posting (and reading the odd wikki)
Cheers flogger
cheers flogger for the welcome
and I would also like to thank you for the information on the wiki channel which is brilliant.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Hiya Jaz

welcome to BE.......good luck with your journey, hope it all goes well?

Sue