Hello All!

Old May 4th 2007, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Jaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really nice
Talking Hello All!

Hi Folks,

Found this site at work and decided to sign up. We (my wife and I) are currently in our 30's and fed up with life in the UK and we just waiting to find out about our medical results and we're off!! We applied back in November 2004 to live in Canada!!

We plan to live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area, so anyone else that is planning to live there, please let us know......

Thanks
Old May 4th 2007, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

moonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nice
Default Re: Hello All!

Originally Posted by Jaffa0007
Hi Folks,

Found this site at work and decided to sign up. We (my wife and I) are currently in our 30's and fed up with life in the UK and we just waiting to find out about our medical results and we're off!! We applied back in November 2004 to live in Canada!!

We plan to live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area, so anyone else that is planning to live there, please let us know......

Thanks
Welcome to you both. There are lots of people who can offer advice/information on where you are hoping to immigrate to. Best of luck on your journey
Old May 5th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome aboard.

You'll get lots of help & advice here & some good laughs & fun too

Good luck with everything,

Arris
Old May 5th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Hi Folks,

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the BE mad house.

Stacks of info on the site and don't forget the search facility at the top of the page. If you can't find what you're looking for in the search, ask away no matter how dumb it sounds, we've all been there!

Have a relative in Cambridge, so been there on a few occasions but as you can see, I'm off to Nova Scotia - and can't wait!

All the best for your journey ahead.

Old May 7th 2007, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Jaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really niceJaffa0007 is just really nice
Talking Re: Hello All!

Thanks for your responses Moonraker and Ariss!

Talk to you soon!

Jaffa0007
Old May 7th 2007, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Hello All!

Thanks for your reply NovaBoy!!!

Talk soon

Jaffa0007
Old May 7th 2007, 3:34 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks,

Thanks
Hello
all the best to you and OH, my son has a mate nicknamed jaffa so had to say hi
Terese
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in Kitchener (working)/ Waterloo (living) for about 7 weeks now, come across from London on a temporary work permit.

The area's quite nice but downtown Kitchener is quite run down, Waterloo is only about a mile away and the contrast is striking.
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:56 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to BE - bit behind but only noticed your post today. What they dont know on here isnt worth knowing. Ask whatever you like -some of the responses may not be sensible at all so beware.
We are going to Saskatchewan so cant help with Ontario but lots others will.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:48 pm
TLR
Just Joined

TLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant future

Hi Folks,

Thanks
So are you here in KW now?
I've been away from this site for a while and thought I'd try and carch up & see who's here in KW!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

TLR,

Sorry....not landing in KW til Jan '08...living with in-laws at the mo.......

Are you in KW then???

Thanks

Brian
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here and looking forward to the oktoberfest..
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

guinivere is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks,

Thanks
Hi Jaff and family..........I am in Mississauga, and thats nice, heard Kitchener is nice also, but yet to visit...............Is there any families out there that have moved to Mississauga......? did they ever get that site up and running for seperate provinces???

Welcome Jaff..............ask all the q's and will try to answer!!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:07 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Hoping to move near london, but also looking at other areas around there as OH with jobs etc.

Like to hear what you think of the areas as whilst we was there we went to hamilton wow that was BIG and toronto.
We loved st thomas as smaller feel to it and could get a nice size house for a good price..
hubby been offered job etc around Mississauga, but is there good areas??
and prices as well, looked on mls.

would like feedback from anyone with kids as well

gill
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:14 am
TLR
Just Joined

TLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant futureTLR has a brilliant future

TLR,

Sorry....not landing in KW til Jan '08...living with in-laws at the mo.......

Are you in KW then???

Thanks

Brian
Yes. Been here in KW for 5 years. Always looking to meet up with other Brits! Get in touch once you arrive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.