Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Hello - after 6 months

Wikiposts

Hello - after 6 months

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

R2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud of
Default Hello - after 6 months

Hello again and long time no post.
Hope you all are well and keeping warm in Canada !
We have been back in England 6 months now and thought we'd catch up with you all and tell you how things have been.
I have posted on the "Moving back to the UK" forum, so flit over there for a read.
Bye for now
R2D2 xox
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello - after 6 months

Originally Posted by R2D2 returns
We have been back in England 6 months now and thought we'd catch up with you all and tell you how things have been.
I have posted on the "Moving back to the UK" forum, so flit over there for a read.
Bye for now
R2D2 xox
64 views on this and not one reply! God, have people forgotten our R2D2 already

Welcome back Hun...have actually replied on your other thread in the MBTTUK but just wanted to add my congrats on your new life back home and to say that you can contribute a lot on here now with your "been there, seen it, done it" experience, so I hope you're going to stick around a good while

Will PM you in response to your last post.
Rubes xx
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

R2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud ofR2D2 returns has much to be proud of

Thanx RM
Where is everyone else these days? Have all the "old timers" moved on and its all new blood on here?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:54 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Bye for now
R2D2 xox
I remember you too I think our timelines were almost the same ...... read your post on the MBTTUK, sounds like you made the right decision ...... good for you ~
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Thanx BH
The people who bought our house in AB were from Nanaimo !
Are you still there ?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

I often wondered how you were getting on, off over now to the mbtuk forum to have a read.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 7:53 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

hi ya i remember you , wow it soesnt seem 6 months since you were on about coming back !

am off for a look at the other thread xx
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 8:23 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx BH
The people who bought our house in AB were from Nanaimo !
Are you still there ?
Small world eh! ..... yep we're still here ~ & like yourselves, still not sure about staying we've just applied for Citizenship so will get that (as long as we pass the test!!) then possibly re-think, or not .... who knows
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Bye for now
R2D2 xox
There you are.........I was beginning to think you had dropped of the face of the earth.

So glad things are working out for you all.

Has Mr R2D2 visited any castles yet??

Linda
XX
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Hello from me too - I've updated the other thread - but lovely to hear from you
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 4:42 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
64 views on this and not one reply! God, have people forgotten our R2D2 already

heh ... I expect they all rushed off to read the other thread!

WB R2D2!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Hey R2D2 - great to hear from u off to check the other thread too

Gaynor
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
heh ... I expect they all rushed off to read the other thread!

WB R2D2!
I know....I forget most of Canada are working when I said that - unlike me
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Linda P
There you are.........I was beginning to think you had dropped of the face of the earth.

So glad things are working out for you all.

Has Mr R2D2 visited any castles yet??

Linda
XX
Hiya Linda
How's Sherwood Park?
A castle was one of the first things we did when we got back. Beautiful Beeston castle, our old stomping ground. Awesome !

Last edited by R2D2 returns; Jan 23rd 2009 at 8:34 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ann, Morwenna and Gaynor too. Good to hear from you all.
I'm off to post some more on MBTTUK, before I get told off for being in the wrong forum !